Loreal Colour Riche Mica (Uploaded by lil_me)

78%
would repurchase
3.8/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jul/05/2008

Another MUAer lured by Allure's Best of Beauty rating, only to be disappointed. This is a lovely shade, and it was $7.39 and BOGO at my local grocery store. However, it's very frosty. VERY. In my NC25 opinion, it's not a wearable option for work or play. If you could somehow remove the frost, the base color is pretty - but this one's going up for swap. Ah well!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Jul/02/2008

*Shakes fist at Allure* you've persuaded me to buy yet another product I can't use! I have yellowish undertones in my skin, but this just doesn't do it for me. It's too frosty for my taste.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jun/19/2008

i keep seeing this in Allure, so thought i'd give it a try...had checked it out before, but thought it looked too grey for my yellow-ivory skin. was i wrong!! it looks great! may need to stock up!!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromChirpy

Jun/18/2008

FAB-U-LOUS Color that anyone can wear. Slight plum/pink-with a little shimmer! I only wear Jane Lipsticks because they have no scent. The L'Oreal on the other hand has a slight smell to the lipstick, but I can get past it because the color is sooo nice! I have worn this all week and everyday someone has said what a lovely color! Lasts a long time - feels great on! I was at my local …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age36-43

HairRed

EyesGreen

Jun/17/2008

Like the reviewer below, I bought this after reading the allure magazine. I am an NC25ish and love this color. The formula is good too. I have such a hard time finding lipsticks and would never have picked this on my own. I wear it with MAC VGV gloss on top and it looks great and lasts. I am glad I found this and have been wearing it daily since I bought it!

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Jun/11/2008

This product was listed as a winner on Allure's Reader's Choice Winner's List for 2008. The article stated that any skin tone could wear it (I'm a MAC NW45) so I decided to give it a shot. To my amazement, it actually looks good. I will be wearing this for the rest of the summer!!!!

About reviewer (300 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Mar/08/2008

A beautiful mauve color that goes well with my pale skin. This is one of the few mauvey lipsticks that I like. It is frost, but not too much.
Goes well with different make up styles.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromBriChz

Dec/29/2005

I am not a big lipstick girl, but for a special occasion, I love this shade. It's a soft, slightly shimmery mauve tone that compliments my fair skin and gives me the "polished without trying too hard" look I try to go for. This looks especially nice topped with clear lip gloss.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Dec/14/2005

I A MLBB, med mauvish with shimmer, not berry toned. I found this lipstick in an article of clothing about to be given away and not worn for 5 years. I had previously worn it only in the summer. Age 57, NW 20, brown hair. I put it on with jeans and a black sweater, little other makeup (tinted mois, a lite swipe of MAC Strada blush) and all of a sudden I had "rich pampered lady in the …Read more

11 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3.0

Feb/01/2005

Nice shimmery silvery-mauve color. Smells good. Goes on smooth and creamy. Looks great with my pale skin and strawberry blonde hair.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35