AmLactin 12%Amlactin MeAmLactin 12%

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I purchased this lotion because I heard that it helps get rid of the small bumps that appear on the front of thighs and arms-and I LOVE IT!!! My legs feel so soft and smooth. The only reason I gave it four lippies is because it smells like elmers glue but I can deal with the smell since it is such a great lotion.

on 1/9/2004 11:47:00 AM

My mom has been using this for some time, she became very sensitive on her hands & arms to most products after doing hair for 35+ years. She's been very happy with it and turned me onto it. Makes me happy, not sticky!

on 1/9/2004 2:28:00 AM

This is a really basic, lightly scented lotion. With AMAZING moisturizing properties. Lactic acid is a humectant, which draws moisture to your skin. I have been using this on my body during the deepest dryest winter, with heat, cold, dehydration, winter, too much coffee. I used a bottle of St. Ives Silk stuff. TBS Shea Butter. NONE held a candle to a normal size application of this. When I get in the shower, my skin feels really soft and clean, not sticky.
Recommended! Apparently the 12% is the best, from what I've read on the skin board. I got mine at Costco for half of what they charge at Longs. A new staple. Will update after I use it post-swimming.

Popular Lotions / Creams