L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

(2018 REFORMULATED)water, dimethicone, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, PEG-10 dimethicone, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, disteardimonium hectorite, hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid,cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, tocopherol, panthenol, aluminum hydroxide, hydroxyethyl urea, hydrated silica, methicone, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate....OLD FORMULA: Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 1/9/2004 4:48:00 PM

What a wonderful product! I am a NC15 and the W1 shade is a true match for me. Blends like a dream, color selection is great for a drugstore foundation, not greasy, feels light on, light coverage but not sheer. If this only had a pump dispenser it would be perfection.

on 1/9/2004 2:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the fact this dries like a second skin; however, none of the shades I tried are a close enough match for my complexion (which is a warm honey w/rosy undertones). The Warms and Neutrals are a strange yellow-green, and the Cools are much too ruddy & drab.

on 1/8/2004 9:33:00 PM

I really disliked this product, mostly due to the lightest shade being WAY too dark and yellow for NC20 skin.

This will be returned ASAP.

To those of you who can find the right shade, I think the texture did feel nice on the skin. Seemed natural, but was hard to tell because the color was so far off.

UPDATE: I obviously had the wrong color (W1) before.
Today I purchased it in N1 and it blends right into my NC20 skin! If it doesn't break me out I may have a new HG! Yay!

UPDATE 2: it broke me out, boo hoo. so close to HG.

on 1/7/2004 9:33:00 PM

WOW!! first and foremost, i must say that this is great stuff! blendability is an understatemnet! this truly rivals some high-end foundations, imo. i'm not really into buying drugstore foundations...i stick to higher-end (esp since i'm DDD and it's really hard to find my color)...but the tester (used on my hand, not my face, btw) was quite impressive, and i had no choice but to try. i ran home and with my foundation brush applied the product - it makes my skin look FLAWLESS! i repeat, FLAWLESS!! i was shocked! i ran down to the basement to show my dh (yes, if you can believe it, he was cleaning the basemnet?!)..."what do you think, honey?"..."i think you don't even need makeup, but you look nice...as always!" BORING ANSWER!!! argh! regardless, it looked very very good and great application. the thing is, colorwise, i think it's a little ashy or something. in MAC, i'm a NW43. i got this foundation in Cocoa (C8) - i think it's either (1) too dark (2)or maybe i'm neutral, and not cool. so i'm gonna get another one cuz i MUST have this foundation - it maybe my HG liquid! i love it so much! i never thought i'd like a liquid foundation! got it for $8.

on 12/30/2003 10:13:00 PM

YAY for companies that let you buy small sizes to try before you buy!I got the lightest tri pack(I am a PPP),and am still test driving them. I am really a foundation match idiot and have no clue about whether I am cool,warm,or neutral. But I do like the sheerness of this foundation,but it covers well. No masklike feeling either,and controls greasies pretty good. Excellent drugstore foundation that I will use when I am short on funds for my pricier stuff(which is all the time lately!). Buy a sample pack,you won't be out much money if it's not for you...got mine for under 2.00 at Wally World.
Now....if I could only figure out which one looks the best....:/

on 12/30/2003 9:53:00 AM

I picked up to sample packs of this - level 1 (fair) and level 2 (fair to light). Each pack comes with three small bottles of foundation in a warm, neutral, and cool shade. I think they were around $1.39 each at Wal Mart.

The closest match for me (LLL, AirWear in Cream) was neutral 2 (classic ivory) in the fair-to-light pack.

I LOVE how this foundation feels. It's pretty sheer,light coverage. It glides on beautifully and it leaves a silky finish. Unlike AirWear, which I had been using, it actually controls my nose oilies most of the day.

I'm not sure if this has SPF (nothing on the package says it does) so I'm taking a lippie off for that.

on 12/27/2003 8:38:00 PM

Alrighty, so I have the 3 bottle trial size level 1-fair packet. The full size bottle seemed rather small to me, but it wasn't too much$$-$8.63 @ Walmart. This line of foundation matches your skin tones (warm, neutral, cool)for a perfect color for you. Blends very easily and disappears into the skin. Very light coverage-balances out the tones in your face. Feels very smooth and clean on my face:) I like it..have also tried the CG & MaxFactor Foundations and love the way they feel on my face-so right now, it's a toss up!