Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

OMG! I love this stuff! I tried a sample of it after reading all the great reviews on this board. It really does smell like fresh confectionery. One guy said I smelled like ice cream and another said vanilla. It's a pleasantly sweet unique fragrance and it lasts all day. The scent still lingers on my shirts even when they're at the bottom of my clothes hamper! Everytime I wear this I get at least 2 compliments from men and women. I let my sister smell it and she went crazy. I ended up ordering us 2 bottles online immediately. It's the BEST and I'll always have a bottle on hand!! To keep the scent going, I layer it with Suds and Light's version of Pink Sugar in the body cream. To die for!

on 5/22/2004 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I usually don't like sugary scents, so I wasn't expecting much (I got a sample vial from Sephora). But it's warm enough that the sweetness isn't offensive, and after drydown it becomes a rich vanilla (my favorite). On me, it opens with cotton candy and a little strawberry; I wear it more for the vanilla. It doesn't last more than 4 hours or so, but it's a nice sweet scent for summer.

on 5/24/2004 10:04:00 PM

My signature scent! I got this as a sample with a prior Sephora order just like everyone else. It is to die for. Sugary, carmel, vanilla, cotton candy. Yum. Go get some!! Whe I run out I will be buying more.

on 5/28/2004 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am soo addicted to this stuff. To me it smells like cotton candy! I spray some in my hair and the smell stays a long time. I like washing the next morning and still smelling the scent. It is very fun and girly. It is not to overpowering on me, but I can see how you have to have the right chemistry to wear this one!

I like this scent very much. It is very sweet and not too heavy. I would use this in the summertime because it fun and free but beware of bees and other bugs.

I smell downright edible. This scent is just simply intoxicating. It's vanilla and caramel and cotton candy and spice and it's just heaven. If you don't want to fork out the $50 to try it at Sephora, plunk down $9 for an atomizer and have them fill it with the Pink Sugar (they'll fill their atomizers with whatever fragrance you want when you buy it at the store).

I smell like heaven. You should too!

on 6/6/2004 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This perfume is very sweet, girly, soft and yummy! BUT, it's just too sugary sweet for me. =( Even by mid-day, I find it too sugary. Oh, well.

on 6/9/2004 8:48:00 AM

I received this in a huge decant through a lovely MUAer; although I hadn't sniffed it yet, I knew from the descriptions that I would like pink sugar. Now that I have actually tested it, I have concluded that I do not simply like pink sguar; I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It really brings me back to a sweet memory of eating cotton candy at so many carnivals, especially the most recent one a few weeks back - a true euphoria. :) I'm floating on a cloud of pink vanilla - delish!

on 6/9/2004 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

UPDATE 8/10/04: Ummm, the more I wear this, the more I dislike it. It smells okay right now, after 10 hours or so, but for a majority of that time frame it was bad. Burnt sugar bad. Not burnt sugar like "Oooh...flan!" but burnt sugar like "Oh crap. I've completely ruined this pan." Still, I suppose this says something about the lasting power...I might reconsider this in a shower gel concentration, but the EdP is just too much. P.S. It now only smells like cotton candy for the first 2 seconds. What happened to my body chemistry?!This smells exactly like cotton candy. While I don't necessarily want to smell like cotton candy myself, I'm giving this fragrance a 5 b/c it's so accurate and b/c of all the nice childhood memories it evokes. As for the "No" on the repurchasing question, I coudn't see myself buying it again. One small bottle would probably do for me. continued >>

on 6/9/2004 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very overrated product. I was so DISAPPOINTED when i received my shipment. I had high hopes for this one. It can't hold a candle to Lolita Lempicka or Angel. Absolutely no comparison!!!

Pink Sugar starts off with this ranky musty citrus note, then it dries down to this sugary bland note.

Popular Fragrances