Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

MMmm! What a delicious fragrance this is...I love it! I have a decant of this from a sweet MUAer. It's definitely a super sweet sugary teeny bopper-esque fragrance, but it's great. I'll definitely buy again. My boyfriend says it reminds him of chocolate? I definitely smell cotton candy.

Super cute, cavity-inducing sweet, like spun sugar with depth. I think of girls with stuffed animals on their bed, Justin Timberlake posters on their wall and a bottle of Pink Sugar on their dresser. This would be the *perfect* scent for a young girl or teen--but it has enough interest to smell warmly gooey n' sticky on any girl of *any* age who loves super sweet scents. Cute stuff!

on 10/4/2003 11:47:00 AM

I sprayed myself with this in Sephora this week and really liked it. I asked the SA to make a sample for me, but she said they aren't allowed to make them anymore. I told her I always have to try before I buy, as I get migraines very easily from perfumes, so she kindly saturated a cotton ball with it and put it in a small sample jar. I really liked it alot that first day and night and kept sniffing my wrists. My DH even liked it. However, the next day, I had an almost instantaneous, nagging headache from it that lasted all day. On my skin, the sweetness of it fell somewhere between the subtle sweetness of SL Rahat Loukoum and the cloying, heavy sweetness of CSP Vanilla Apricot and Hanae Mori. If it weren't for the headache, I would have definitely purchased this for casual/work wear.

on 9/27/2003 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pink Sugar smells like a fruity vanilla, although the vanilla overpowers it. Too bad, I was hoping it was more fruity than vanila. I put it on and I started to think of my mom. Maybe it's my body chemistry but it didn't last long on me. If you like vanilla scents and cute packaging, this is it. But I think I'll pass.

on 9/22/2003 12:19:00 PM

I really like this fragrance. It's a sweet, edible fragrance, but I didn't find it to be cloying at all. It reminded me of CSP but lighter, softer and less sugary. I personally don't care for most CSP scents. This also has good staying power. A must try for those who love foody and/or sweet fragrances.