Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

3.7

Girly and flirty but overly sweet and fruity. Loved it at first but got sick of it rather fast the smell is just too overwhelming. There are too many Escada sweet-smelling perfumes to choose from to get hung up on this one. Cute bottle, looks lovely on my dresser.

on 10/27/2009 2:37:00 PM

I loved this perfume and I still do. I hate that they aren't making it anymore ): I would buy it if I found it.
My second favourite from Escada, has a fruity peach smell to it.

An extremely sweet scent, so I only dab a few drops on my wrist and neck. The scent lasts all day and the bottle (mini) is very simple. I dont mind using it but will not repurchase as the scent is too girly and "young"

This is a fruity floral fragrance, that is also very very sweet. Another lovely fragrance by Escada, although I personally think there are better Escada limited edition fragrances.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This fragrance is very fresh, juicy and light. I love the fruity floralcy of it and tend to use it in the summer months, when I'm wearing bright colors. Some people say that the Escada limited edition fragrances are very similar and almost indistinguishable in character, but I think the Island Kiss is the real winner. If you are looking for a fine fragrance that is fun, youthful and playful and smells like juicy red berries, definitely look into this one (although, because it was limited edition, I'm not sure how easy it is to purchase right now.....)

on 10/14/2008 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought Island Kiss about 4 years ago at Costco Wholesale.

I normally cannot stand "fruity" floral scents as they are synthetic smelling and give me a headache.

While this is in the sweet category, I have no problem with the mango/pineapple fruity smell. It is fresh and uplifting, and although Escada seasonals are labelled as generic and boring, I think this scent is unique and different. I receive a lot of complements when I wear it.

The bottle is kind of tacky plastic, but I only care about the juice, so..

If you like tropical fruit scents that are light, I recommend you go test it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift because I have liked other Escada perfumes in the past. It's a really pretty scent, but so overly sweet, I feel sick to my stomach even just smelling the cap. It's strange because I do like it, but I can't wear it, otherwise I feel sick.

on 3/21/2008 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a HUGE fan of all the Escada seasonal scents, but Island Kiss is my least favorite of the bunch. It's not gross, it's just not great. It's like the least desirable of the bunch. The smell is just not fresh enough. It is fruity and flowery, but it's just way too close to rotting fruit and rotting flowers. I love love Sexy Graffiti (x1000), Ibiza Hippie and Rockin Rio. Too bad for Island Kiss.

This is too sweet, sharp, bright, and sour on me so it's something I wouldn't wear everyday. It has good lasting power but i don't like the pineapple smell too much in it. Even though it's similar, I like Pacific Paradise better which isn't as sharp and is more wearable to me.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my #1 summer perfume. Only for summer though... it's very "bright" and fruity. My bottle is almost empty. I hope I can found more somewhere!

Popular Fragrances