REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product, even not being a lip gloss girl. To sum it all up, it works with everything. Dramatic, natural, minimalist, etc etc etc. It's inexpensive. The packaging is functional and pretty. It's like that perfect pair of shoes you can wear with anything.

on 1/20/2011 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Like the reviewer below me, I bought this at CVS for 75% off. You can probably still find it at CVS for this cheap right now (JAN. 20th), I still saw it for 75% off. This is such a beautiful nude lip gloss with a mixture of coral and a hint of pink and subtle shimmers. You can wear this alone or over a nude lip stick that washes you out. It adds color to any dull nude lipstick making the lipstick quite wearable. I just adore this and I'm glad I bought this!

I'm NC20 and have semi-pigmented lips, and on me Nude Lustre is a muted peach with a tad bit of orange. I wanted this to be a straight nude color on me but it is actually a little darker. I don't mind though, as it's a very wearable natural looking color for days when I want to have a simple look. This would be a perfect nude lip for women of color! Additionally, I only really see this working on NC skin as it's a bit too orangy to be easily wearable for cool-toned people. I see shimmers/glitters in the tube but they are basically undectable on the lips, so you get a shiny, peachy color.

The staying power is the same as Revlon's other SL glosses, about 3 hours without eating or drinking. I don't mind the scent.

It is a bit sticky, but not the stickiest I've used--I'd say it's right in the middle--a tiny bit less sticky than Stila Lip Glazes.

I got this on clearance for $2.19 at CVS because it's supposedly being discontinued. At that price, I'd definitely recommend checking it out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you love nude lipglosses--this is the gloss for you. Unlike the popular MAC lipglasses, the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses are not sticky, super smooth, and provide medium-buildable coverage in terms of color. The variety of colors are very pleasing--nothing too extreme nor "under" pigmented. Of all the shades I came across-especially this shade--the application of the gloss was beautiful. Situated in a glossy, chanel-like package, Revelon SL Lipglosses are very elegant at a low cost. No high intense shimmer or glitter--just a gorgeous sheen with a noticeable tint of color you can add on. I absolutely love these lipglosses because I believe I receive more in quality than what I pay for. Bravo, Revlon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought Nude Lustre and Pink Afterglow at the CVS clearance sale this past week and I can tell you already: These are my new HG lip glosses!! I am in love. I don't like nude lipcolor, but Nude Lustre is nude-with-something-extra and it is perfect. Pink Afterglow... words can't express. It's beautiful pink with silver shimmer. Love love love. The formula? AMAZING. It is the first lip gloss I can honestly say is not sticky. Not even a little. No noticeable smell or taste, as far as I can recall and for me, that's for the best. The lasting power is good, but I just can't get over the lack of stickiness. I loved the packaging immediately. It is very luxe looking and easily fits in my pocket.

Anyway, I am absolutely loving these and will definitely be grabbing some more in the future. CANNOT RECOMMEND HIGHLY ENOUGH!

on 12/14/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Very moisturizing, and isn't too sticky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Really nice lipglosses
I am not really a lipgloss person because I hate the stickiness and residue it leaves on my lips
There is no problem with this one though
It is nicely pigmented and easy to apply
Comes with a sponge tip applicator and it is a peachy/nude colour with golden shimmer
It is a great everyday gloss that can be worn alone
Typically lasts 3 hours without eating/drinking
Smooth, not sticky, high quality packaging

on 12/3/2010 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color and pigmentation, and I can live with the cheap scent/fragrance that is typical with Revlon lip products, however I cannot live with the tiny bumps this caused on my lips, on my actual lips, not even on the skin around my lips. I never have allergic reactions to makeup but for some reason, I have a sensitivity with these.

on 12/3/2010 12:47:00 PM

This is a great lip gloss (Nude Lustre). Tired of spending a fortune on glosses (and funding HE adverts as the composition of glosses is basically the same), I was looking for something with a natural colour that does not make me look deal (I am NC15!), at a reasonable price and with NO taste/smell.
I bought a lip gloss from Becca recently at £21.00 and I had to get rid of it due to the awful taste/smell and crappy applicator. The Revlon lip gloss has a great finish (not gloopy), a handy applicator (sponge and not a cheap brush style applicator). The colour is very natural (natural pink and slightly peachy) and an amazing price (£6.99!!!!). The packaging is pretty, very similar to Chanel and Laura Mercier - at a fraction of the price. No more HE lip glosses (foundation, concealer and blush are worth the splurge, but not a lip gloss). Highly recommended. It has a slight scent (but I can smell scents in 20 miles) and it is not bothering. Very good product at an amazing price. I will try other colours. The only problem is that it leaves a white mark on my lips when it dries out.

PROS: Not too sticky or heavy. Lasts pretty well. High shine. Feels great on. Love this for a nude look with just slightly more light tan/barely peach pigmentation than typical nude (I'm N15, leaning to NC.) Pretty inexpensive for the quality. Elegant packaging for DS. Could it be true that this is now SPF??

CONS: Don't expect this to moisturize. Not as long lasting as some (but then you get stickier.) I'm not in love with the taste (if it gets in the mouth), but it's not really noticeable anyway.

ALTERNATES: This is similar to "Foiled" (140) but has more a lot less shimmer and a tiny bit more peach/pigment.