REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

A nice peachy gloss that livens up a nude lip :)

THIS WHOLE LINE OF GLOSSES ARE PRETTY AMAZING! They have great color pay off & it's not sticky what-so-ever. I find that I pick these more than my MAC glosses. They are very affordable and come in a variety of colors. Nude lustre in particular is a very nice everyday color. I also use this gloss when the lipstick is too bold, and this helps nude it out. It's not super nude, but it's more of a natural color I would say. When these go on sale, they are super cheap! But I find that Wal Mart sells them the cheapest, like 5 bucks plus tax! Love these!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Oh my jeebus, the first time I saw this cute little lip gloss sitting on the Target shelf, I knew I just had to get it. The color is a nude, peachy pink that gives your lips a slick blush to it. With its fair price, I must say that I love it more than my MAC lipglasses. This lip gloss has a texture that isn't too wet or too tacky/thick. This looks great on Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Spotlight Beige. <3

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I normally look horrid in nude colored anything. I've tried a few nude lipsticks in my day and they all looked very bad on me. I have a neutral pale skin tone with red cheeks and very reddish plum lips. While this isn't opaque enough to erase what I have naturally, it does tone it down to a peachy pink darker nude color. I don't look washed out and the color is natural. The wear on this for me is less then my coral reef or cherries in the glow glosses by Revlon and because it is such a light shade paired with a dark lip underneath the wear is more noticeable. To maintain the lip look I have to reapply every 2 hours or so. This doesn't bother me as this will be part of an evening smokey eye look!

on 2/21/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have never been a big Revlon lip gloss fan until I tried Shine City, which is in my purse, in my bathroom and in my vanity. So, I decided I would branch out an try Nude Lustre based on all the reviews, and the fact that I mostly wear warm tones. It's one of my new favorites, and I think I will have to give up my NYX lip glosses ~ I am a cheap skate when it comes to lip gloss, because they do not last very long.

Nude Lustre is almost the same shade as my lips, so I mostly wear it over lipsticks. I love shine ~ I am not the type of woman that would ever wear matte lipstick. I think I will try Peach Petal and Foiled next time I make a lip gloss purchase ~ looks like I need to go to CVS real quick. I will definitely purchase Nude Lustre again...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this on CVS clearance and it is wonderful. This is a matte, glossy color with a slight peachy/apricot color. It is wonderful for very subtle lips and looks great paired with l/s or by itself. The formula is wonderful as always and has SPF 15, which is a great addition. I love it, like most of the Revlon SL glosses I have, and it has become a staple since I picked it up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this lipgloss a couple of weeks ago when CVS had these 75% off. I heard beauty gurus on Youtube rave about these lipglosses so I snatched it. I absoutly love it paired with Wet n Wild's 902C Bare It All.
It isn't sticky, the packaging is nice, it's affordable, dosen't have a funny smell, isn't too sheer or frosty, and can be found in most drugstores. Over all an awesome lipgloss that I totally recommend. (:

on 2/13/2011 2:39:00 PM

Love this product! It`s so nice on my pale skin (yellowy undertones but still pale and cool). I don`t normally look good in nude lip colors but this is perfect. It gives a nice shine without being crazy glittery or loud. It`s also one of very few nude colors that looks nice on me. It looks great on its own or with a pinkey lipstick or liner underneath. I pair it with Loreal`s Blushing bouquet lipstick for a day look or smashbox`s sublime for a more intense look. Very versatile and so inexpensive!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product because it was on sale, I didnt think I'd like it until I tried it with a nude lipstick. I paired it up with MAC's Creme cup and wow! it was the perfect combo. i recommend using this lipgloss with a nude lipstick. For reference, I am NC42.

I really like this lipgloss! It is perfect over a nude lipstick for a my lips but better look. I also found this for 75% off making this about 2 bucks. I would definitely repurchase at this price! Only con is that it may be a little sticky for some people's liking but it isn't unbearable. Reference: NC25