REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

this is my new favourite lipgloss!!!!! i love it

on 12/22/2003 5:05:00 PM

This a really pretty YLBB color for most. Unfortunately, its the same exact color as my lips. Its like a clear gloss on me.

on 12/22/2003 9:40:00 AM

Bought this on the weekend at my local Wal-Mart for about $8.00 CAD.
I had purchased Pearl Plum & Cherries in the Glow earlier in the week after walking by the display @ WM I decided to buy another one and chose Nude Lustre. This is a very pretty Nude color, one of those YLBB glosses.
This on me is a peachy pink w/ no shimmer. The texture of these glosses definitely compare to those of the Chanel Glossimers. I am Asian and a MAC C3 w/ dark hair & eyes.

on 12/18/2003 8:11:00 PM

OMG, I love this lipgloss! Revlon's new Super Lustrous lipgloss reminds me of Chanel Glossmier. Similar packaging the lipgloss itself has similar texture, not sticky. It has my fav doefoot applicator. Nude Lustre gives me this beautiful YLBB shade, perfect for everyday. And with the $2 off coupons, you really have nothing to lose.

on 12/18/2003 8:57:00 AM

Very gorgeous gloss. First of all, I have to say I think Revlon is targeting MAC glosses!! These are very similar to me, right down to the faint vanilla scent!! They are not as thin as Delux glosses, yet not nearly as tacky as BB & Stila. They last quite awhile on your lips & so far the shades I have tried are so GORGEOUS! Nude lustre on me is a nude-pinky-rose w/ no shimmer, but tons of shine. Very pretty everyday or work color for the gloss-lovers on this board! BIG FAT RAVE here! ;)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Overall, I am just loving these glosses! Kudos to Revlon -- this is a fantastic product!

Of the 4 I picked up, this is probably my least favorite, and I say that ONLY because I tend to favor brownish shades more, and this shade is a bit more pink than I'm used to. Nude Lustre is a peachy pink nude in the YLBB family with very slight shimmer. When applied to my pigmented lips, the shade becomes a glaze that enhances the natural color of my lips (so if you don't have a lot of pigment to begin with, this shade will show up much more on you).

There are TEN shades of these glosses ($6.99 USD each), and they all look fantastic! They range in shades from a sheer lilac with shimmer laced throughout it (but I'm betting it applies practically clear), to some pinks/roses/plums, a raisin, and a few nudes/browns (yay). The applicator is a doefoot wand (not a brush), they all apply sheerer than they appear, are slightly tacky (inbetween, say, CG WetSlicks & MAC Lipglasses - a happy medium), and the scent isn't offensive at all (can't figure out what it is, but it's definitely not bothersome at all). The staying power of these overall is actually very good, too! Definitely worth taking a look at -- I'm thrilled that I found these!