REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

on 11/14/2011 12:41:00 PM

This lip gloss is my current love, the formula is nice; as non sticky as is possible for a gloss yet nice and moisturising. The colour looks by no means 'nude' on me though. Swatched it is a beautiful pale brown toned peach, but over my super pigmented lips it comes out pretty dark verging on a subtle red. This is also due to my albino fair complexion so this is just a heads up if you are pale and looking for a nude- this isn't it! That being said it is a very nice colour and I have been wearing it every opportunity I have had. Would definitely recommend!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have this in pearl plum, which was a soft and shimmery purple, and loved it! it glides on so smoothly, does not feel sticky, and the color is just LOVELY. i can never find a good color on me, and actually loved it. it makes my lips feel smoother and look fuller. wouldn't say it's a tasty gloss though. :P

on 11/1/2011 5:09:00 AM

I have always like Revlosn super lustrous glosses. My frist one was a clear shimmery one i got with a magazine. From then i have tried out heaps of other lipglosses from different low and high end brands and these ones are up there with my high end ones. Revlons formula is so much better than Laura merciers.
Nude Lustre came in a 4 pack (the duty free packs you get on the plane). Only lately have I noticed what a fab lipgloss this is. The colour is the perfect rosy nude. I wear this over Revlons Super Lustrous lipstick in Rose and Shine and they complement each other perfectly. This also looks great on its own too.
The formula isnt too sticky, its moisturising, shiny , lasts a decent amount of time and its well priced.
I highly recommend, go buy it!

on 10/26/2011 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this lipgloss! I've been in search of a brand new nude gloss ever since my HG Red Earth gloss in Milk Way was discontinued and nothing even came close till I found this!
Amazing pinkish nude with gold flex, though I did find it a little bit sticky/tacky and it's not a sheer as I thought, but that's no problem with me.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I decided to get Revlon Super Lustros lipgloss from reading so many good reviews. Good decision! I have a big draw of lipsticks and lipglosses and this is one of my best ones. its a almost-nude gloss and suits most skin types. I have a tan (Mac NC45 foundation) and it suits my skin tone and my cousin also owns one of these and her foundation shade is BB 'sand' and it suits her too. I sometimes find other lipglosses turn sticky but this doesnt and thats even thoug the other ones cost a lot more. This one always sits at the top of the pile in that 'special' draw! :)

on 10/20/2011 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really love this color. It is perfect for just heading out to the grocery store. But it gives enough color so as to not just be gloss. The texture of the super Lustrous is wonderful. Really good for a drug store brand. I got it for 5.99 at Kroger. I also bought Foiled, Pink Pop and Coral Reef. I prefer gloss to lipstick. Now I have my new favorite.

Love.

I wear this over a nude lipstick and it is perfect. I had tried for months to get the exact nude look I have been going for and this is it.

Alone it's awesome, very glossy, not sticky, lasts a decent amount of time. Paired with any other lipstick it's gorgeous.

I am love this gloss! It's very shiny, and has a beatiful rosy tone to it! It's definitely not a true "dead" looking nude, which I like, but it's still wearable with a smokey eye or something dramatic. I think it would flatter so many skin tones. BUY THIS, you won't regret it.

Bought this because of these lovely reviews here. Really love this lipgloss, I wear it over my nude lipstick and it gives the necessary twist to the classic look the nude lipstick creates. I dont like it as a stand-alone though, the color washes away quickly with my natural lip color. Love it so much however, i have a MUFE lipgloss that has the same staying power with this. However this gloss is a lot cheaper!! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

ROP for lip swatches/FOTDs ++

Overall: This is my favorite, go-to, HG MLBB gloss that I think would work on almost everyone. The texture, pigmentation, color, application, and packaging are all 5 star worthy. For ref, I'm an NC30 asian with fairly pigmented lips.

Color: This is a beautifully simple mlbb pinky brown natural shade that is semi-opaque with very very fine,. gentle shimmer that is usually not visible except under direct sunlight. The shimmer helps give this color that extra dimension that really makes this gloss stand out. The finish is not too glossy but just enough to add some shine to your lips.

Application/Longevity: This gloss applies beautifully. It goes on smoothly, is lightweight and not at all sticky, and is fairly moisturizing. It lasts about 3 hours on my lips which, considering it is a non-sticky gloss, is a pretty good wear time.

Packaging: This gloss has by far the best packaging out of any drugstore l/g, and definitely looks better than MAC and other ME/HE glosses. It is classy, sleek, and most of all, functional. The doe-foot is the perfect size to precisely apply lipgloss, even without a mirror.

sheerly