REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Nude Lustre [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Serica (Silk Powder), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben, BHT, May Contain (+/-):, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), FIL

HANDS DOWN BEST LIP GLOSS I HAVE EVER OWNED! i thought my nars orgasm lip gloss was it but no way this one is the best ever, the colour is super versatile and can be worn over things but looks incredible buy itself! cheap as anything, i have like 5 different ones scattered through my car and handbags so im never without!! x

on 10/24/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i don't love wearing lip products bc i have super pigmented, dry, wrinkly, sensitive lips. most glosses make my lips tingle and it's just not that enjoyable. i haven't had any problems w/the super lustrous glosses. i love the consistency, sticky enough to be long wearing, but not overly thick on my lips. i smack my lips a lot, but i can definitely wear this gloss for a couple hours. i love nude lustre, bc it is the perfect everyday color to wear over naked lips (which is saying a lot for someone who usually just wears lip balm). it's sheer, but gives just enough of a hint of nude/rose. i'd definitely buy this color again.

on 10/24/2010 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought a few of these lip glosses to try awhile ago. This color has to be my favorite. The color itself is a nice light peachy/pink nude color. It's super pigmented for being a drugstore gloss. The texture isn't sticky which is the biggest turn off for me when it comes to glosses. The packaging is nice, it's similar to Dior glosses. The price isn't bad, it's under $10. It's still a big pricer for drugstore products, but for the quality its good. I definitely will pick up others when I find colors that I like.

on 10/15/2010 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a good lipgloss for a drugstore product- meaning for its price. It is moisturizing and the color is pigmented but not too much so that your natural lip color can still be seen from underneath. It stays on for a decent amount of time as well. However, when it comes to drugstore lipgloss, I still prefer Neutrogena for its moisturizing qualities. On the other hand, Revlon Lustres have more pigmentation and stay on the lips a bit longer, they also have quite a few different colors that go on differently. I would say this color is more pigmented than what is categorized as a "nude." Like a reviewer below said, this is more of a fleshy/brown/shell with a bit of orange. But goes on the lips into a peachy/pink. What I like best about this color is that it seems to fill in your creases and make your lips look smoother, and as an outcome more "plump." It is the reason I bought it since I saw it on a blogger along with a few of the other colors, and this color specifically smoothed out her lips the most. Its also not sticky at all, and has no glitter or shimmer, just a "gloss" finish. I quite like it, and I see myself buying it again if I don't find something else that smooths out my lips as much as this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This gloss is not exactly "nude" in color, IMO it's more towards beige-y peach which is lovely on top of a real nude lipstick. The texture is gooey but feels really smooth and comfortable on my lips, definitely not as thick as a MAC lipglass. I wear it when I want my nude lipstick to have a bit more color and glossiness to it. I rarely use it alone because I have pigmented lips (I'm Asian with medium-dark complexion) and though it's more pigmented compared to the avarage glosses, the color is not that flattering on my bare lips. However, I will definitely repurchase because it's an awesome lipgloss for the price and I can see myself actually finish it up.

on 9/30/2010 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Strangely, the one thing I *do* like about this is the smell. It's kind of strong and sweet, but I like it. The things i don't like about this are: everything else. It is too goopy/messy on me, the color is too bright (not "nude" at all), it's just generally unimpressive. I have better one dollar ELF glosses. This might work on some though, who have less pigmented lips than I, I think part of the color looking bad is due to how it looks over my natural lip color. Anyway, personally would not repurchase.

on 9/28/2010 4:17:00 PM

I bought this when it was on sale bogof along with Revlon Firecracker. This is a very pretty color. Perfect for everyday/office. In the tube it's a shimmery fleshy pinky nude shell color with maybe a tinge of orange. On my lips it's the pefect peachy pinky hint of brown/nude on my nc30-ish skintone. It goes on easily and is not sticky at all. I find it moisturizing and it has a pleasant smell..It's hard to put my finger on exactly what it smells like but kinda floral, kinda sweet with a hint of play doh but more pleasant in smell. Overall I'm impressed and pleased with my purchace!! This is my go to gloss when I don't know what lip color I want to put on. :D

on 9/24/2010 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This orangey-pinky-nude gloss is PERFECT for people whom have warm toned skin like me. (I would've named it more of a melon color than a nude, but oh well.) It can be worn alone for a natural look OR for layering over a nude lipstick. It goes on like a dream and fills in any creases left by the lipstick or by your normal lips, so it makes your mouth look super smooth. It's also not very thick or sticky so it doesn't look tacky to those of us that are afraid of having super pigmented, cakey lips.

NOTE: There is more shine to this gloss than shimmer or frost, so if you're looking for a gloss that's super glittery, this is NOT it.

on 9/10/2010 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Beautiful, beautiful pinkish nude. It's shiny, it has good color payoff, and it doesn't call too much attention to my mouth. I do like the consistency of these glosses. They manage to be non-sticky and still stay put for a decent length of time.

I can put on Nars Orgasm, black mascara, and this gloss, and call it a day.

on 8/27/2010 12:37:00 PM

I love this lipgloss. I bought this during BOGO. I have three colors but nude lustre is my absolute favorite. It gives you just the right amount of color, for me it's mlbb. It's not overly sticky and lasts a good amount of time.

Popular Lip Glosses