Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 1/8/2018 2:14:00 AM

I use this product all the time! It’s affordable and has a good sprayer/nozzle. I use it when my face feels dry and tight or after I do my makeup as a setting spray when I’m looking powdery. There’s no overwhelming scent, it has a light fresh scent. I’ve also gotten my mom hooked on this product. Will buy again!

Great smelling spray that is refreshing and did not break me out, but I also did not notice any skin benefits from using this product and think it is over-hyped by Instagram. For moisture, I reach for Soap & Glory Speed Plump moisturizer which works like a charm. For a dewy finish to my foundation, I reach for the NYX Dewy setting spray that is under $10. This smells nice and I use it here and there to cool down, but it hasn't added anything special to my beauty regimen.

on 12/27/2017 4:53:00 PM

I have been using this for years and love it. I often ask my husband to give it to me for my birthday and he always gets enough for a year's supply. It smells lovely! I use it as my final step after concealer and powder on my nose. It leaves a fresh, dewy appearance. Makes me feel happy every time I use it!

on 12/17/2017 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This breaks me out. I have combination sking & normally this does Noh happen to me, but I found lot of Mario Badescu products does this (as the rose tonic mask)

on 12/14/2017 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product as moisturizer and as makeup primer and works really good for me, it keeps my foundation in place for many hours and my skin feels so smooth and i see that works too like pore minimizer, i just love products!

on 12/4/2017 4:51:00 PM

This product is ok, and that's all. I wouldn't repurchase it, and I didn't make it till the end of the bottle because the vaporizer annoyingly sprays globs of product onto my face, which I had to pat dry when I sprayed it over makeup.

I’ve only had this for less than 24hours and my face already loves it! I have a natural red cheek hue so this has definitely helped balance out the color. After I exfoliated my face, I sprayed this on and my face looked so good! I also applied a spritz after I did my makeup, and it gave me a hydrated glow. And not the oily-glow either which was great! This product is paraben-free which is great because that makes me rash out. For the price I highly recommend!

on 11/23/2017 8:39:00 AM

Great product to add extra moisture to your regimen for the dry winter months. It also smells amazing!

on 11/23/2017 12:22:00 AM

I love this spray. I even keep a bottle in the office. I use it after I finish cleaning my face and dont need to use moisturizer. I spray it on my face when I have finished my makeup and it makes my makeup look great. It is not expensive and it does a wonderful job. Light scent. This is a must have for me.

on 11/5/2017 12:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I don’t easily award a product with the name *Holy Grail*, but this is one of them! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

Following cleansing and moisturizing, I spritz this all over my face and neck. I then apply my makeup, usually a TM followed by some artistically placed concealer. A tiny dusting of powder along my cheeks and jawline to set, then I totally mist my face again with this spray of heaven.

My skin looks nourished, healthy, and plump, all the requirements of a French girl 😊 Takes away the powdery look, and really sets and melds makeup to the skin. I carry a tiny bottle with me in my handbag to refresh as needed.

Now for the weird part. I have very long naturally curly hair, waist-length layers (which I totally cut & style myself). Curly hair is bizarre, in that the less I wash it, the happier it is. Seriously, I only wash my hair once a week. Proper styling afterwards and each night allows me to achieve perfect curls each day, that I receive compliments on constantly. Most people have no idea I only wash my hair once a week. Here’s the magic: After my hair is about 80% dry, I put it in a ponytail on top of my head. Leaning upside down, I spray the almost dry tail with this spray, then wrap into a bun. I leave it up to dry overnight, and my curls look Hollywood-worthy in the morning.
Each night until I wash my hair again, I repeat the above process. I hope it works for someone else like it does for me! I only wish I knew this stuff in high school, would’ve spared a lot of teenage angst. P.S.- I’ve tried making my own rosewater & glycerin spray for curls, but can’t get the ratio like the Mario Badescu. Gave up trying.)