Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I’ve only used this product a few times. I bought it as it stated I could use it as a light hair mist and moisturising spray. After a day of using it I broke out in spots when I VERY rarely get spots.
Also, I was very surprised by the smell of this spray, it’s very strong and not nice at all. In all honesty I’m surprised there are any good reviews.

on 10/17/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product would have been great minus the Hexylene Glycol!
Used this product multiple times over a period of time and every time I did it would break me out!
If you have sensitive, acne prone skin like me, do a patch test or just buy rose water which is much cheaper and works a treat on sensitive skin.

My sister gave me a practically full bottle of this as se had bought it and saw no benefit. She has acne-prone skin and I think it irritated her. I have combination skin with dry patches. I found no irritation using this product but also saw no benefit other than it being a refreshing, nicely-scented spray. I used it after washing my face before applying moisturiser but tbh I don't know why I did this as it didn't make any difference to anything - all psychological! I think this is a gimmick tbh, like most toners / facial sprays. I can imagine it not being brilliant for sensitive skin. The bottle is big and the packaging functional but the whole concept seems to just be a fad. Meh!

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

I bought this after hearing nothing but good things & its so cheap for how much product you get! I have normal - dry skin ( more dry in the winter) and rarely get pimples / spots etc. However after using this spray for a few days regularly it has broke me out!!! on my chin & forehead but massive yellow heads!! Doesn’t moisturise my face at all makes it feel drier! i wouldn’t recommend for anyone with similar skin type to me. After reading reviews there is various people who have suffered the same issue. So disappointed i wanted to love this so much !! The smell is something i didn’t think it would smell like but if the product was amazing i could have overcome that. Also just a warning when spraying on top of makeup it is not a fine mist and will leave droplets on your face

I wanted this to works on me due to hype. But this spray makes my skin dryer than i usually am. I have combo skin and it makes my oily area dry and my dry area dryer. Too bad that i bought the big size bottle and in my country they not allowed to return/refund.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After a couple uses, I noticed my skin breaking out. I NEVER get pimples and every since I started using that I have been breaking out and my skin has been dry and SUPER sensitive! My skin constantly hurts from dryness, but when I tried to moisturize it the breakouts stung! (ALSO it DOES NOT set makeup well)
****DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT****

I really don't understand what all the hype is about, I bought this along with the other facial spray, it says it keeps the face hydrated, honestly it didn't for my face, but it did make it smell like sunscreen, so that was an unpleasant surprise.

on 2/26/2018 7:29:00 AM

I bought this because of how everyone was raging about how good it is and also, I needed a toner. I used this as a toner and initially I thought it was working wonders on my skin but that, in fact was just excitement from using something that basically everyone said was good. But a few months after using this, I realised that it did absolutely nothing to my skin. Not even hydrate it the tiniest bit. So I changed to pure rose water instead and it’s 100000x better than this. And, it’s also way cheaper. I really wanted to love this butttt im afraid there’s really nothing special about it. I also tried spraying it on my hair and all it did was dry my hair out. I guess i’ll just give it to someone else.

I've been using this for a while, I bought it mostly for all the hyper around Mario's products, and because I found my face needed a bit of a refresher mid way through my long work days. To be honest, it does not live up the the hype imo.

While it feels very nice after first spritzing your face with it, within about 10 minutes or so I find my face dying for moisture, it feels so dry (this is when spritzing it onto my face mid-day with makeup one/SPF, etc).

When I used this after cleansing my face before applying the rest of my skincare, it's better, but I still find my face feels tight and dry after a few hours or so.

After reading the ingredients on this, I realized it's probably due to the fact that this contains alcohol. I just have to accept that any product containing alcohol is no good for my face. So I've taken to using the remaining product on my body before my moisturizers.

I won't be repurchasing this, in fact I may just go back to DIY-ing my own again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm so mad I didn't find MakeupAlley before I bought this. I literally have seen COUNTLESS Instagram posts, skincare threads, Youtube videos, and glowing reviews just raving about this product for a little over a year now. Literally people saying this stuff was the end all be all, a godsend, the best cheap way to keep your skin glowing. I read you could use it whenever and as much as you needed & blah blah blah. We've heard it all by now, you all know what I'm talking about. This stuff broke me out in little bumps all over my skin. Literally tiny little bumps everywhere. I was so disappointed. I searched far & wide on the sites that sold this & almost no reviews mentioned how this broke them out. Even on Reddit, people were going in about how amazing this is. Luckily I was able to return it to Ulta and I ended up exchanging it for the green one, the Green Tea & Aloe spray. I just sprayed some on my face so hopefully I have better luck.

I'm really glad though that you guys are honest about it but I wish the site got more visibility on Google. I would have not bought it if I had seen the reviews here. The reason I did 2 stars as opposed to 1 is because clearly it works for others and it really is something I want to work. I want to have a spray that I can spritz occasionally throughout the day that leaves my skin feeling hydrated & refreshed & helps maintain a clear complexion. In love with idea but not the product.

Popular Face Skincare Products