Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 3/27/2008 3:29:00 PM

Alright, for only $7 USD per 4 OZ. bottle, this is way worth it!
Not only do you get rosewater (which is a great spray for face and hair), aloe and herbs are included in the solution. I use this on my face and hair. It cools my face, and makes my hair feel uber soft and clean! The soft smell is great, because you can cover it easily with perfume or lotion. Definitely a great deal. :)

on 11/13/2007 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this a lot too. Many times I will use this to freshen up my face before bed or during the day. It is great to set makeup or to just give your face a fresh dewy look. Yes it is basic...but it is also nice.

on 7/2/2007 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So far, I LOVE this. I actually really like the smell! It makes my skin soo soft and feel really hydrated. I also use it to set my make-up. I tried Fix+ and it made my face oily. This makes it glowy and beautiful. I LOVE IT!! Only $7 at Nordstrom!

on 6/8/2007 9:02:00 PM

I LOVE this soooooo much, this is my first and last facial spray, I couldn't believe the moisture I get from this product, its amazing! And the smell is fine, for the split second you can smell it. Another staple product from MB!

I really like this stuff. *Much* better than The Body Shop facial mists in my opinion. It has a mild, pleasant smell and feels great on my skin. It's good for setting make-up or just refreshing your skin throughout the day. It doesn't irritate my skin at all or make me break out. I probably won't buy it on a regular basis b/c it's not really a necessity, but I'll buy it as a treat for myself every now and then (esp if I'm going to be flying).

on 3/10/2007 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

FABULOUS product! I use mineral makeup and even before I did, my makeup had a tendency to look cakey because I needed somewhat heavy concealer to cover up pimples/scars. I use to use water to dilute my makeup but it always seemed to mess everything up. This has pretty much been a godsend to my makeup routine..I spray on a couple of times lightly, then dab with a tissue, and my makeup looks PERFECT-so natural and lovely. It's great to spray on the hair too, especially if it is fine and dry. Oh, and it's PERFECT for planes, since the air gets so dry and unhealthy. It's dirt cheap also. This is the product that introduced me to Mario Badescu skincare, and I'm so happy it did!!! Absolutely wonderful product!

on 2/13/2007 11:10:00 AM

I agree with the previous review. This product was an incredible find for me at a local beauty boutique. After I sprayed the tester on my face looked really fresh and glowing. Not too crazy about the strong rose scent when it is first sprayed, but it fades so quickly that you hardly notice after using it for a while. The price is great and it will definitely accompany me next time I travel.

This is the BEST rosewater toner!! I spray it all over my face everynight to hydrate and soothe my skin before I put on my nighttime moisturizer. It feels so amazing on the skin.. I have been in loved with it since they used it on me at the Mario Badescu spa in New York. And its so inexpensive.. In the past I used to use the Thayers Rosewater toner, which is good, but for me it was making my skin TOO hydrated if that makes sense.. plus Thayers is more Rose overwhelming I feel.. I definitely rec'd the MB over Thayers anyday!

on 8/16/2005 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Gotta say I'm surprised by the negatives too. My skin is dry and sensitive, but downright parched and cracking in MN winters. I use this daily in winter and when I fly. Scent is light and not overwhelming. Its a picker-upper and feels great.

on 8/2/2005 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't understand the negatives. It's a moisturizing spray not a miracle product.
It's fantastic for summer when my face gets all red and inflamed.

I love the smell & never had the breakouts the others mentioned.

Popular Face Skincare Products