Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 12/17/2017 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This breaks me out. I have combination sking & normally this does Noh happen to me, but I found lot of Mario Badescu products does this (as the rose tonic mask)

on 6/12/2017 12:08:00 AM

👎🏽this has terrible ingredients.

on 5/16/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

They've changed the spritzer.

It used to be an even mist, but now when you spritz your face you will cop an aggressive squirt concentrated in one area (in my case, my eyes).

It makes my eye makeup run and I have to keep my eyes wide open to avoid smudging my mascara after spraying, even if I applied my mascara 10 minutes beforehand.

If you're after a setting spray, use the Urban Decay one. This is simply awful.

Only purchase this if your aim is to have a grungy 90's eyeliner look.

Broke out terribly from this. Enjoyed the scent and fine mist but skin didn't feel any better after each use and after using for over 6 wks realized this was the culprit of my recent clogged pores and blemishes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product doesn't do much or anything in terms of skincare.Other than the fact that it smells good.Rather make diy rose water instead.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very disappointed. DO NOT SPRAY OVER YOUR MAKEUP! I did it yesterday and it ruined it completely. Smells nice but leaves face sticky. Would return if I could.

on 1/28/2017 11:19:00 AM

I sadly don't understand the hype about this product. It did very little apart from make me red - I don't generally have sensitive skin, but think after using this perhaps my skin doesn't like rose-based products.It didn't break me out and but the redness in my skin did persist, making my skintone slightly uneven and patchy. Inexpensive and I love the packaging so was keen to like it but was v. disappointed!

I wanted to love this as much as everyone else did, but this spray completely dried out my skin when I used it. I had large, dry, flaky patches on both of my cheeks and when I'd spray this on my face it would burn. I ended up returning it a week later and did some damage control on my dry patches.

I'm 99% sure it was the alcohol that caused the issue for me, as I have used many different products with rose and/or aloe in them without a hitch. I don't even have sensitive skin!

on 8/5/2016 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am a HUGE fan of Mario Badescu products in general, so i was excited to try this, but it made me break out like crazy :( and i don't normally get many breakouts at all

My face felt almost greasy after spritzing this on, it doesn't seem to sink in to my skin at all and the scent is pretty strong (I'm not normally fussy about scents)

I'll use it to spray on my hair to pat down fly aways as i don't want to waste it but this will not be going near my face again!

on 7/5/2016 2:13:00 PM

This is making me break out everywhere & I don't break out typically... I use the heritage rose water in the pink spray bottle and never had a problem, then I bought this thinking it would be a good product and had some extra skin benefitting ingredients... Boy was I wrong! something about this product made my skin go crazy now I have to suffer the consequences of this terrible break out :( def going back to the heritage rose water, way more natural and there is really only one ingredient.

Popular Face Skincare Products