Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It is good, refreshing, the smell is a bit strong. I like using rose water because of the natural properties.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I'm not convinced that this product is anything more than colored, fragranced water, but hey, it makes my makeup look nice and dewy, and that's all I really expect out of it. It's also nice to use at the end of your skincare routine or as a midday refresher. But honestly, it doesn't do much more than that. I think MAC Fix+ is the superior product overall, but that gets pricey with everyday use, so I keep the Mario Badescu one for when I want to douse my face. Another thing: the spray sucks. It spits out larger droplets all over the place. Fix+ has the best spray nozzle ever.

Also, is it just me or does the Cucumber scent smell really sour and funky? The new Lavender scent is alright, but personally the Rosewater one remains a favorite.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a month now, and it's not the greatest product ever, but it's good. I recently stopped using it because there was some controversy surrounding them not listing dangerous ingredients in their products. So for now, I've stopped using this product. The spray itself is good, but it's not anything life-changing. It's not the cheapest product, as the large size is $12. I don't know if anyone would really want to pay $12 for something as simple as this, but each one to their own. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again cause I can live without it and my skin would be just fine.

on 12/14/2017 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product as moisturizer and as makeup primer and works really good for me, it keeps my foundation in place for many hours and my skin feels so smooth and i see that works too like pore minimizer, i just love products!

on 11/23/2017 8:39:00 AM

Great product to add extra moisture to your regimen for the dry winter months. It also smells amazing!

on 9/20/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product feels so refreshing on my oily skin. The scent is lovely, too. Perfect for giving me a little bit of moisture when I'm sitting in my air-conditioned office or when I'm outside in the LA sun. I've also used it to set makeup, and it seems to do a solid job. Took off one lippie because it's hard to tell exactly how much it does for my skin, but it's a pretty simple toner, so I was never expecting it to be life-changing.

on 6/6/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm falling so in love with MB's products. This spray is no exception. I use this for almost any reason - but particularly when I am out in the sun or at the beach. It's incredibly refreshing and cooling and of course, the scent is heavenly. It dries quickly without leaving my skin feeling tacky or wet and it doesn't cause any breakouts, which is a huge win for me. It also doesn't break up my sunscreen, so really, what's not to love?!

It's NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It's not advertised as such so I don't get why people are reviewing it based on a false expectation. The product works well, isn't crazy expensive, and it travels well. I will definitely make this a staple.

on 3/4/2017 10:16:00 AM

I really like this. I use it as a toner and sometimes spray it over my make-up which gives me a really nice refreshed look. I would recommend this - smells lovely, fresh and clean.

on 3/3/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This spray is infused with the beautiful rose fragrance. I find it very relaxing and it feels like a treat when I spray it on. I only use it after my skin is freshly washed. I find it slightly hydrating when my skin feels too tight after washing. I've never used it over make up so I can't review how that would be. It's good but nothing exceptional other than the smell.

I love the scent: it smells like roses, & I have excema & it didnt even affect my sensitive skin!!

Routine: I spritz this all over my face once Ive finished moisturizing. I use it about twice a day, once in the morning & at night before I go to bed.

How it feels: Its very lightweight. I would still use witch hazel because it doesn't completely work as a toner but it is refreshing on your face.

I honestly can't go w/out it. Idk if its because of the scent or what... but it makes you feel like you just had a facial. As for what does it actually do? I havent seen a major difference in my skin :/

Popular Face Skincare Products