Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It is good, refreshing, the smell is a bit strong. I like using rose water because of the natural properties.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is HEAVEN! Every time I try a new facial spray I always come back to this one. I love to spray it on my face and neck and it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. I find that once in the morning is enough and I don't really need to spray it again throughout the day. But if you would like an afternoon pick me up for your skin, then give this a go. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and well hydrated. I even love this for sensitive skin or skin that is irritated. When I have had a day where my skin is irritated or sensitive this has always helped to soothe and calm my skin. Best facial spray hands down.

on 10/17/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product would have been great minus the Hexylene Glycol!
Used this product multiple times over a period of time and every time I did it would break me out!
If you have sensitive, acne prone skin like me, do a patch test or just buy rose water which is much cheaper and works a treat on sensitive skin.

My sister gave me a practically full bottle of this as se had bought it and saw no benefit. She has acne-prone skin and I think it irritated her. I have combination skin with dry patches. I found no irritation using this product but also saw no benefit other than it being a refreshing, nicely-scented spray. I used it after washing my face before applying moisturiser but tbh I don't know why I did this as it didn't make any difference to anything - all psychological! I think this is a gimmick tbh, like most toners / facial sprays. I can imagine it not being brilliant for sensitive skin. The bottle is big and the packaging functional but the whole concept seems to just be a fad. Meh!

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

I bought this after hearing nothing but good things & its so cheap for how much product you get! I have normal - dry skin ( more dry in the winter) and rarely get pimples / spots etc. However after using this spray for a few days regularly it has broke me out!!! on my chin & forehead but massive yellow heads!! Doesn’t moisturise my face at all makes it feel drier! i wouldn’t recommend for anyone with similar skin type to me. After reading reviews there is various people who have suffered the same issue. So disappointed i wanted to love this so much !! The smell is something i didn’t think it would smell like but if the product was amazing i could have overcome that. Also just a warning when spraying on top of makeup it is not a fine mist and will leave droplets on your face

on 8/19/2018 1:29:00 PM

I love this! The nicest toner/facial spray I’ve used. I love it right after a shower followed by Embryolisse moisturiser, and it’s very nice right after makeup. I feel more dewy and glowing since I started using this.

The packaging is clean, minimalist and pretty and I like the pale pink colour of the liquid.

Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Caused me to break out. I had quite clear skin but after I started using this products I started to get pimples and a lot of bumps on my forehead. To ensure that it was exactly this product that was causing me to break out, I stopper using it for one week and my skin became clearer and the pimples reduced. But after one week, when I started using again it caused me to break out again, much more as well. I guess this works differently on different skin tones.
Additionally I don't like the smell, quite too strong for me. But that's just my personal opinion

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Horrible. Makes me break out every time I use it, idk why.. I have even tried keeping it further from my face. It helps keep my makeup fresh but I break out all over my face the next day. Not worth the money.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this facial spray after seeing it in that meme where the girl's bf asked him "who tf is Mario Badescu", and after experiencing how good it smells (like burying your face in a giant bouquet of roses). It is so refreshing, especially halfway through a hot day. The spray nozzle nicely distributes the product in a fine mist.

Please take care to know as a skincare product, it is not good!!! There is fragrance in it, something I try to avoid obsessively. I don't apply this on my bare skin often; I usually use it to set my makeup. It's good fun and all, but I would never rely on this to moisturize my skin.

on 6/13/2018 1:34:00 AM

I am so angry right now...
For the past six months, I have spent tons of money evening out my skin tone.
And this facial spray ruined all of my progress in a matter of days.
I sprayed some on my face before bed and woke up with five huge cystic zits on my cheeks and chin.. And tons of red dots all over my nose!
My face is a bumpy, flaky itchy mess!!!
I have not changed my routine in six months and have not had any zits in as long.
I will never buy this product or anything from this line ever again.

Popular Face Skincare Products