Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

I love this product very much.

It is so amazing, I use it on top of my makeup, I use it as a toner at times, I use it when I do not feel the need to wear makeup, I use it just because I want to.

It is refreshing.

My favorite facial spray aside from the Boots Botanics Rosewater Spray.

on 7/9/2012 3:44:00 PM

I fell in love with this facial spray.... & for that price, I plan on getting more. I love the scent. Very refreshing. I also carry this in my purse for those hot dry days outside & when I get out of the shower, I spray this all over, including my hair. I think it makes my hair smell fresh, even though I know it's a facial spray. Love, love, love this :)

i use this product as a toner. when im in a rush to work in the morning and dont have the time to apply toner and moisturizer, i use this. smells great too and it doesnt make the skin dry. there are no bad things about this.

on 8/2/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This facial spray is nothing short of amazing! Where do I begin… I was looking for a good facial spray to help set make up and moisturize a bit. All the other facial sprays seem to be made up of just water. I can make that at home without spending $10. I am so happy I stumbled across this on MUA. Ordered it from amazon about two weeks ago and have to say, I’ve been extremely happy with the outcome. Its inexpensive, sets makeup beautifully, smells fantastic, moisturizes (just a bit) and gives a nice refreshing boost to my overall complexion. AND IT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT! I have such a hard time finding products that my oily, acne prone skin will adjust to.
I bought a travel size spray bottle, filled it up with this spray and carry it around in my purse with me. When my makeup is starting to look bad or I just need a little pick me up.. Out comes Mario Badescu Facial Spray and bam problem solved! Love this spray <3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product is AHMAZING! I bought this after a friend told me this is her HG makeup setting spray and she has tried them all. I was definitely interested and at only $7 I couldn't pass it up! It has a light floral smell of roses, which I find pleasant but if you don't...it does go away very fast. I use this for a toner after I cleanse my face to remover excess dirt and oil, works wonderfully. In addition, I use it to set my makeup which so far has proven that it works for that as well. A major plus for me is its very hydrating and I have very dry skin so this is perfect to use with moisturizer and really helps the moisturizer sink into your skin. Another major plus for me is it has really helped tone down my redness and decrease the acne on my face. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product but not for awhile cause the bottle lasts FOREVER! Definitely worth a try and your money!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is a good replacement for mac fix spray but I don't really use a facial spray so I wouldn't repurchase. I had a sample of this so I tried it out. Nothing really special but if you want a cheap alternative, this could be it.

Rather than using this as a toner, I use it as a refreshing spray over my makeup later in the day when I feel like my makeup has dulled or when I feel like it's getting a bit too greasy and settled on my skin - when the spritz evaporates, it takes off some oil with it and leaves me feeling renewed. It also smells lovely, like an herb garden in spring. I totally recommend it.

on 10/7/2012 1:14:00 PM

i mainly use this as a makeup "setting" spray and refresher spray on days when i use foundation / powder. i find that it does an excellent job of removing the powdery look that can result from powder [foundation] and blush to help my face look more natural. i have also used this as a toner in a pinch, but don't like it as much for that purpose, although it does help me condense products when i travel. i love the smell of roses, which doesn't linger or irritate my sensitive eyes. i found this at ulta for about $7, making it an affordable great product.

on 10/20/2012 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for a replacement for my super ridiculously expensive Claudalie beauty elixer. I decided I really liked it even though it didn't do much, but a full size is nearly $50USD! I found this spray at Ulta for $7 and while it is a different product than the Beauty Elixer, I think it does the same for me - provides a refreshing facial spray. I like to use it after putting on foundation so it doesn't look to "done" - this stuff gives me just enough mouisture. I have let friends and family borrow this and it is a big hit. Not sure if it actually improves skin but it feels great and is a fractio of the cost of the Claudalie stuff. Great before/after flights in a smaller travel bottle !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this toner. I have found when I spritz it further away from my face the fine most reduces oil, whereas when I spritz it closer and allow my skin to get more wet it moisturizes very well. I like that I can get two uses out of it in that way. Sets makeup well and rehydrates on dry days. However, I have better experience with other toners for evening skin tone. I mostly use this over makeup and not after cleanser in the am/pm. I use Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist as my post-cleansing toner as I find it works better for that purpose. All that to say I really like this and much prefer it over Avene Eau Thermale and Dr. Perricone Super Watercress toner which are both too drying/unimpressive.