Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 11/9/2011 10:51:00 PM

I use this to set my mineral makeup. It is fabulous! I have very sensitive skin, and it doesn't react to this at all. It really helps blend out my foundation. I also use this this by itself whenever my face feels dry or if I need to calm down the redness.

on 12/7/2011 12:48:00 AM

so surprised by what a facial spray can do! really helps to keep the redness in my face down, and absorbs well and quickly into my skin. im not exactly using it as a toner but more for everything. i spritz this after i tone my face and before i moisturize and to set my make up after. and the nozzle of the spray really gets to the whole surface area of the face. plus its made of plastic, so its makes it really light to carry around. plus love the rose scent!

on 12/15/2011 4:24:00 PM

This is a great pick-me-up product. The mist is superfine and refreshing, and it adds a fresh dewiness to my complexion. I apply this throughout the day, and especially after I've applied my makeup to set it. Once I've set my makeup with a pump of the mist, I lay a tissue lightly over my face to blot. This gives you a soft, glowing, barely there makeup appearance. I love to relaxing floral scent! Highly recommended

I alternate between using the Mario Badescu Facial Spray and the Avene Thermal Spring water spray. I suffer from eczema, so my skin is often irritated, itchy and red. The Mario Badescu spray doesn't exactly calm my skin, but it does have hydrating properties in it. However, I've gotten a little spray crazy before and it made me look too dewy. I spray it on my face twice after I've washed my face and used toner.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wonderful product, especiallt for the price point. I keep it near my desk and give myself a little spritz when I feel dry. Can be used under and on top of makeup. I love it!

on 3/23/2012 11:30:00 AM

I love this spray. I use this in so many ways. My skin is flakey and dry, so I use this to set my makeup and tone down any flakes from any kind of powder. I use it before applying any type of serum or face oil to help the product "sink" in better and smooth on easier. I use this to just freshen up my dry skin if I am in indoor heat or air. And, I have also used this on my hair if I am around smoke or just haven't washed that morning. It smells so good to me and I will continue to buy it.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Bladderwrack Extract,Herbal Extract, Rose Extract,Gardenia Extract,Propylene Glycol

This is my first review, but I just had to write one for this product! I got this at Ulta's "calendar" sale a couple of weeks ago. Since it was 25% off, I figured I could give it a try. I mostly use it to set my makeup and it does a great job. It sprays evenly with a fine mist. I usually spray after my makeup and it stays on most of the day. When I really need long wear out of my makeup (16+ hours), I'll spray it after my primer, too. Even after sweating like crazy at a rehearsal, my makeup looked flawless.

I'm not usually a big fan of rose scents, but this smell dissipates quickly and isn't too overpowering. I can't wait to use this as a quick refresher in the Houston summer heat. Great product!

on 4/26/2012 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've become addicted to this spray! I really like the scent and feel so refreshed after I've spritzed this on my face. Its beautiful in summer to cool me down. Apart from that, I also use it to set my make up to give a dewy finish, as well as occasionally after cleansing. I wouldn't say that it does anything amazing for my skin, but it hasn't harmed it either and since its pretty cheap I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Works great! Definitely better than Evian spray at keeping makeup set and face moisturized. Smells awesome as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although I do not consider this an "essential" in my skincare routine, it is a great skincare treat for those that need an extra pick-me-up or layer of moisture, or for those looking for an inexpensive setting spray for their makeup.

I live out in the desert and the air is dry all year round, so I figured this might be a handy product to have around, especially now that it's summertime. It is a pinkish rose-scented liquid that comes in a mist spray bottle. Packaging is very nice. I've had no issues with the nozzle clogging or spraying in weird ways. It delivers a very fine mist.

The only thing I was really concerned about before trying this was the rose smell. And coming from someone who isn't particularly fond of floral scents, this spray doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I kind of like the smell. It's light, and it's doesn't linger for too long.

I have oily skin, but it still does feel dehydrated in this climate, and this is perfect because it adds a light layer of moisture without making me feel greasy. And I'm acne prone too, and it doesn't irritate my skin or break it out. Very gentle. However, if you have very dry skin, this definitely isn't going to be enough by itself.

I wish these came in travel sizes because this would be perfect as a carry-on moisturizer on an airplane (but not big deal... just buy a small atomizer spray bottle). Instead of having to carry around a cream you have to rub on, you can just reapply this quickly whenever needed (and over makeup too).

As I said before, not a skincare must-have, but still a very nice product. Highly recommended.

Popular Face Skincare Products