Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 1/18/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this product. I use it on top of moisturizers or as a pick-me-up during the day to refresh my skin. This is possibly the BEST smelling product on the market: it smells like herbs and roses. A plus: it does not sting your eyes if you happen to get any in them.

i ordered this recently after my sister bought it and im so glad i did, its the best pick me up spray ever! its slightly moisturizing but i spray it on afer i moisturize anyway, and the light rose scent is just that, not overpowering and very pleasant. and it came with an awesome MB gift set with 3 bottles 2 oz each and a mirror all in a cute makeup case for free! i would repurchase.

i LOVE this!
i use it to set my makeup, before school for a moisturized/dewy finish, in my hair, and in my moisturizer.
it's amazing.
i have acne, and it doesn't break me out.
+ it is soooo cheap!
get it, for sure.

This stuff is so nice... it has the most wonderful scent that lingers perfectly. It's great any time of year, in summer I put it in the fridge for more of a cooling effect. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin, and it kind of cleanses the oil and grime of the day off without even wiping.

It does perk me up, but in more of a "ahhh, calm, happy, today is a lovely day" kinda way than in a "WAKE UP NOW!" kinda way. If you want instant awake like that, I use The Body Shop's Vitamin C face spritz, put that in the fridge and spray your face and you'll be jolted awake. Really, it's startling but it works.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this stuff! I am not a huge fan of rose scent but I got this to set my make up and as a a light moisturizer and it is sooooo great! The smell is soft and pretty and doesn't bother my sensitive head (I am prone to migraines.)

I use this product as a light moistuizer by spraying after I put on other products or just at random times through the day.

I use it to set my make up.

I spray it on my eye brushes with I use pigment powders that I want to use wet, it works much better than water.

I also spray it on my brush before I put on face mask, which I like to put on with a brush anyhow.

Sometimes I even spray it on my hair, when it is dry and I have flyaways.

Bottom line is this is a great product that anyone can find uses for! It is one of the few products I buy over and over and consider a must have for EVERYONE!!

on 5/28/2009 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Believe it or not, I love this stuff for my scalp! It's too greasy for my face, but once when my scalp was dry and irritated, I used this on a whim and saw that it's perfectly soothing! Best calming spray for $7!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This facial mist is really moisturizing and it is priced at drug store prices. The spray is a fine wide mist so you don't need many pumps to cover your face. You also won't feel guilty if you do. It feels good and cooling on the skin and leaves it glowing. I use it to set my makeup, as a toner, when I have dry spots on my shins, anywhere that needs a refresher. I carry it in my purse and always find a way to use it throughout the day. One thing to consider before you purchase this, if you are not fond of rose scented products, go smell it first. I love the scent but my BF can't stand it.

This makes me feel spoiled. The rose scent is very refreshing, and I use it morning and night. Everyone I have used it on loves it too.

I know I am a minority here.. but I actually hated this product.

I hated the smell, and I know its not the rose water because I have used other brands and have no problems with the smell.

It's not a bad product if you can get over the smell, the price is very good.

on 8/21/2009 4:07:00 PM

I like this product. It is just very soothing. You don't really need it, but it just feels nice to put on and its much cheaper than the Avene thermal water spray. I dont find the smell bad, but it seems like people on here do. Its a soft rose smell... nothing too strong that would bother you all day, its a more natural smell.

Popular Face Skincare Products