Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.5

on 4/19/2015 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i found this product over rated! i decided to try it after seeing it on several youtube channels, the smell tends to settle into a baby powder like scent, and it doesnt do anything really that any regular toner would, i also tried it as a finishing makeup spray, not a noticble difference, i have better luck with my toner from the simple brand and just using a fix plus container,

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This spray is an excellent product. I picked up my bottle at Nordstrom for $7usd.
The packaging is nothing remarkable just your standard spray bottle.
The product is fantastic and truly remarkable. I use this spray as a toner, refresher and for makeup setting. I carry it around in my Gianni Versace Couture handbag (a gift from my Valentine : D) and I pull it out a few times a day. I am already more than half way done with the bottle I bought a few weeks ago.
This spray does not leave a sticky or clammy feeling on my skin. It does not have a strong scent and it does not make my skin feel suffocated.
This spray DOES refresh, absorb quickly and leaves a nice well rested glow to my skin.
I will never be without this in my beauty arsenal. Never!

on 2/13/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm in LOVE with this spray!

It feels so nice on the skin and is a great way to freshen up your makeup while also giving your skin the nourishment it needs, also great as a toner!

UPDATE I like using this over my makeup to freshen it up during the day,
but if you are prone to break outs DO NOT use this on your bare skin, this gave me a combo of little tiny bumps around my chin and huge zits on my cheeks and my skin was clear before I used this, also a friend of mine said she has tried rosewater on her skin as well and it broke her out with little tiny bumps everywhere so if you're acne prone maybe this product isn't the best idea.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I keep on hearing such outstanding reviews on this spray. I was never into facial sprays because I felt they were just a useless step I didn't need. I really didn't know exactly what this one by MB was all about. I figued it would be just an aromatherapy spray to make you feel good. I really couldn't see any skin benefits from it. The cosmetic cop rated this poor and said the ingredients have no special effect on the skiin. But, for only $7 I wanted to get it anyway. Well, I love it. Yes, it is a spray that just makes you feel good. It is fragrance for the face. The spray comes out very light and evenly. I even spray this when wearing mascara and it doesn't ruin it. I do honestly find that this does set my makeup pretty good. I'm oily and sometimes my matte foundations & blot powders can make me look cakey. But, a little bit of this spray and I look glowy but not greasy.

on 10/20/2012 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for a replacement for my super ridiculously expensive Claudalie beauty elixer. I decided I really liked it even though it didn't do much, but a full size is nearly $50USD! I found this spray at Ulta for $7 and while it is a different product than the Beauty Elixer, I think it does the same for me - provides a refreshing facial spray. I like to use it after putting on foundation so it doesn't look to "done" - this stuff gives me just enough mouisture. I have let friends and family borrow this and it is a big hit. Not sure if it actually improves skin but it feels great and is a fractio of the cost of the Claudalie stuff. Great before/after flights in a smaller travel bottle !

on 11/9/2011 10:51:00 PM

I use this to set my mineral makeup. It is fabulous! I have very sensitive skin, and it doesn't react to this at all. It really helps blend out my foundation. I also use this this by itself whenever my face feels dry or if I need to calm down the redness.

on 1/12/2010 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I have been using evian, and why was I paying more for regular water, this stuff is great and leaves a nice glow over my mineral make up.

on 2/13/2007 11:10:00 AM

I agree with the previous review. This product was an incredible find for me at a local beauty boutique. After I sprayed the tester on my face looked really fresh and glowing. Not too crazy about the strong rose scent when it is first sprayed, but it fades so quickly that you hardly notice after using it for a while. The price is great and it will definitely accompany me next time I travel.

on 11/23/2004 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I needed something to set my mineral makeup and I just noticed this line at my local nordstroms. The sales associate was no help so I just decided to read the back of the bottle and I found this gem *sarcasm*. For $7 I figured it was worth a shot, but I was so wrong. I have clear skin which is dry but I never have breakouts and I woke up this morning with 3 of the biggest zits I've ever seen in my life. I know people say that pimples take weeks to form but I definitely don't believe that. My skincare routine and makeup hasn't changed, the only thing that I changed/added was the facial spray and up came the pimples. The scent of this spray is also annoying and it actually does last a long time. I'm usually not sensitive to scents but this one bothered me. Save your money and skin on this product and find a better alternative.

Popular Face Skincare Products