Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.5

on 9/21/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this for all-over moisture and skin refreshment! A must-have in hot climates.

on 6/12/2017 12:08:00 AM

👎🏽this has terrible ingredients.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I caved in due to the hype this product had all over Instagram and also the idea of whipping out this bottle to mist rose water on my face in public on a hot day really spoke volumes to me!!! smells nice and works ok as a toner or to freshen up my makeup. But I don't think I'll be purchasing this product again anytime soon..

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- hydrating without making skin oily
- prevents makeup from getting cakey
- lightly scented

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: Instantly fell in love with this. I use it to set my makeup and I cannot believe it never got cakey in this hot weather. I can now wear more coverage if needed without my makeup looking blotchy or unnatural in the heat. It just sets makeup beautifully and it doesn't make me oily or cause my makeup to separate like Fix Plus does. Not to mention the price? Instant HG!

Will repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted a cheaper setting spray to keep in my work purse, and I thought this was a good value. I usually use urban decay or Mac fix plus. I have sensitive and dry skin. First the smell is super strong and is added, which I regretted using on my sensitive skin as soon as I sprayed it since fragrance is irritating. Very fake rose smell, not nice in my opinion. Also made my eyes burn after opening them (closed when I misted). I noticed a little stickiness that other people have noted, that didn't bother me. My skin immediately started itching after spraying it. I'm not going to use this again. If you have nice skin that can withstand the fragrance and other chemical additives, and you enjoy very strong rose scents you might like this. The price is great, but not worth the health of my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this one month ago for $8 because everyone was talking about how great it is and I wanted to try it out but after 3 days of using it as a toner/to refresh my face through the day I started to break out really bad, I woke up with pimples in my t-zone and cheeks and a mild eye lid contact dermatitis, listen... I WAS FREAKING OUT!!!!! THAT SHIT WAS HORRIBLE and IM STILL UPSET ABOUT IT. The smell is great, i love roses but i think that the others chemicals are too hard for my skin. Worst product ever!!!

on 4/29/2016 8:22:00 AM

Love this spray! The best soothing toner that I have ever tried, even keeps my winter combo skin in check. I haven't noticed a difference in makeup hold yet, but I've only used this a couple of times. Good value for money, I got mine at Mecca for AUD $10. Smells quite strongly of roses, but the scent fades away very quickly :(

on 3/25/2016 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I use this MB Rosewater spray sometimes after applying my makeup on days it looks a little cakey, which happens to me especially in winter because my skin is so dry. Definitely helps to reduce the cakeyness a little bit. I am extremely sensitive to fragrances, but this smells lovely to me, as it has the natural fragrance of fresh roses. This shouldn't be used as a setting spray though - it won't lock in your makeup (it certainly didn't lock in mine). So when I use this, I use this together with my UD All Nighter.

Anyway, I recently discovered the Hard Candy setting spray, and I've found myself not needing this MB spray anymore to take away any dry patches. The HC setting spray does wonders by giving me both a dewy look and locking in my makeup. So as I don't need this product anymore for my dry skin, I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I ordered this from Nordstrom and thought to try it out as a replacement for fix+. It smells nice (to me), like rose water. I like that it makes my face smell good. I find it to be moisturizing as well; I've used this after washing my face or using a mud mask and my face didn't feel as tight. However... Do I think this is a product I can't do without? No. Do I find this to be a replacement for fix+? No. Not that it ever said it was a fixing spray... But I don't know, I just don't find it to be a substitute. It's a nice spray to have to refresh your skin and whatnot, it's fun to use, great price, but not a necessity for me.

Bought this on a whim because of the ingredients and general thought of it all. I love rose water, herbs and aloe for my skin. The more natural, the better! The only cons being that I wished it contained glycerin because that is one of my favorite skin care ingredients. Being that it pulls moisture from the air to the skin giving a dewy complexion. Also, if used to frequently or too much at once it will leave a sticky, greasy appearance on the skin. But overall, i love it! I wish it didn't contain any added fragrance to it, but it doesn't irritate my skin either. I apply my foundation and concealer than spritz this on top and it leaves the most beautiful dew. Also, I spray it on my face when I feel my make up needs a pick me up. At night time, after I've cleansed and applied all my creams, balms, serums, I spritz this on top to almost revive and moisten the products I've already applied. It's also very reasonably priced, cute packaging and smells like roses which I love.

Popular Face Skincare Products