Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

After hearing all of the hype about this I caved and tried it. I noticed some people said the formula was changed from the original and fragrance, artificial color and preservatives were added. Not a good sign but I tried it anyway.

It feels refreshing on my skin, not too cold but just enough oomph to notice it. It dries fairly quickly on bare skin or over makeup. I noticed maybe a "very" slight glow or more moisturized appearance to my skin.

I've tried it as a setting spray and it isn't very good for that purpose. My makeup fades away noticeably faster with this than with my Essence and Ulta brand matte setting sprays. I expected that since this is supposed to be moisturizing.

I love the rose scent. The price is right too, $7 for 4 oz. But I would buy a more natural rose spray next time that has a shorter ingredient list. This didn't bang my gong in any way really other than it smells and feels nice.

on 1/8/2018 2:14:00 AM

I use this product all the time! It’s affordable and has a good sprayer/nozzle. I use it when my face feels dry and tight or after I do my makeup as a setting spray when I’m looking powdery. There’s no overwhelming scent, it has a light fresh scent. I’ve also gotten my mom hooked on this product. Will buy again!

Great smelling spray that is refreshing and did not break me out, but I also did not notice any skin benefits from using this product and think it is over-hyped by Instagram. For moisture, I reach for Soap & Glory Speed Plump moisturizer which works like a charm. For a dewy finish to my foundation, I reach for the NYX Dewy setting spray that is under $10. This smells nice and I use it here and there to cool down, but it hasn't added anything special to my beauty regimen.

on 12/27/2017 4:53:00 PM

I have been using this for years and love it. I often ask my husband to give it to me for my birthday and he always gets enough for a year's supply. It smells lovely! I use it as my final step after concealer and powder on my nose. It leaves a fresh, dewy appearance. Makes me feel happy every time I use it!

on 12/17/2017 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This breaks me out. I have combination sking & normally this does Noh happen to me, but I found lot of Mario Badescu products does this (as the rose tonic mask)

on 12/14/2017 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product as moisturizer and as makeup primer and works really good for me, it keeps my foundation in place for many hours and my skin feels so smooth and i see that works too like pore minimizer, i just love products!

on 12/4/2017 4:51:00 PM

This product is ok, and that's all. I wouldn't repurchase it, and I didn't make it till the end of the bottle because the vaporizer annoyingly sprays globs of product onto my face, which I had to pat dry when I sprayed it over makeup.

I’ve only had this for less than 24hours and my face already loves it! I have a natural red cheek hue so this has definitely helped balance out the color. After I exfoliated my face, I sprayed this on and my face looked so good! I also applied a spritz after I did my makeup, and it gave me a hydrated glow. And not the oily-glow either which was great! This product is paraben-free which is great because that makes me rash out. For the price I highly recommend!

on 11/23/2017 8:39:00 AM

Great product to add extra moisture to your regimen for the dry winter months. It also smells amazing!

on 11/23/2017 12:22:00 AM

I love this spray. I even keep a bottle in the office. I use it after I finish cleaning my face and dont need to use moisturizer. I spray it on my face when I have finished my makeup and it makes my makeup look great. It is not expensive and it does a wonderful job. Light scent. This is a must have for me.

Popular Face Skincare Products