Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/12/2008

Such a gem! inexpensive little pick me up that i cant live without!
in the summer heat i love it, in the cold winter i love it......love it so much, makes your skin feel nice and hydrated.....it makes it a great no brainer gift for $7........and if you have a loved one in the hospital, bring them this, they need it, trust me!!!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Nov/07/2008

This a great little product to cool my face when I'm having a hot flash! I was using Evian spray cans but I thought I'd try this and I'm glad I did. There isn't a Badescu product that I don't like!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (409 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Sep/01/2008

This spray is definitely a staple product. I use mineral makeup, and it's perfect for setting my makeup. It is also amazing throughout the day when you can start to feel your makeup heavy on your face, or on a hot humid perspiring summer day to refresh your face. I like the spray b/c it's doesn't spray on runny. Plus I don't even need to dab it off b/c it absorbs so well. …Read more

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Mar/27/2008

I love this product! Simple and refreshing. No bells, whistles, or unnecessary ingredients. I have repurchased and will continue to do so!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Mar/27/2008

Alright, for only $7 USD per 4 OZ. bottle, this is way worth it!
Not only do you get rosewater (which is a great spray for face and hair), aloe and herbs are included in the solution. I use this on my face and hair. It cools my face, and makes my hair feel uber soft and clean! The soft smell is great, because you can cover it easily with perfume or lotion. Definitely a great deal. :)

About reviewer (39 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

from1017

Nov/13/2007

I like this a lot too. Many times I will use this to freshen up my face before bed or during the day. It is great to set makeup or to just give your face a fresh dewy look. Yes it is basic...but it is also nice.

About reviewer (1185 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/13/2007

I like to use this after I put on make-up. It makes my face look fresh and dewy. The smell is even nice too. It does not make miracles but its a neat product. I would buy again.

About reviewer (321 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Oct/09/2007

not bad. I use it as my substitute of H2O+ OASIS MIST, which is the HG mist of mine:) Inexpensive, hydrating, nice feel. Better than thermal mists like Vichy or Avene. And i am trusted in Mario Badescu, an inexpensive but fully "functional" brand!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Jul/02/2007

So far, I LOVE this. I actually really like the smell! It makes my skin soo soft and feel really hydrated. I also use it to set my make-up. I tried Fix+ and it made my face oily. This makes it glowy and beautiful. I LOVE IT!! Only $7 at Nordstrom!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBlack

Jun/08/2007

I LOVE this soooooo much, this is my first and last facial spray, I couldn't believe the moisture I get from this product, its amazing! And the smell is fine, for the split second you can smell it. Another staple product from MB!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

AgeUnder 18