Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 5/5/2018 4:51:00 PM

My go to makeup setting routine used to be UD All Nighter to lock things down, then Mac Fix+ to even everything out. I feel like a couple sprays of this accomplishes the same dealio, which is awesome because I can save UD for special occasions because as we all know, that shit ain't cheap. I can't go too ham with this because like with too much Fix+, it will start to look a bit oily, and my t-zone gets oily anyway. It's very decently priced, and I also incorporate this and the other Mario Badescu sprays in my skincare routine before or after moisturizers.

loove the scent but I'm not convinced it actually does anything to my skin. considering the price tag I probably won't be repurchasing!

I wanted this to works on me due to hype. But this spray makes my skin dryer than i usually am. I have combo skin and it makes my oily area dry and my dry area dryer. Too bad that i bought the big size bottle and in my country they not allowed to return/refund.

I have been using this product way before the hype kicked in. I have to say I consider this one of my holy grail products. I do not use this to set my make up. I use this as part as my skin care routine and my face has cleared up so much that people have noticed. I usually wash my face, spray this on my face then mix it with my moisturizer and apply on my face. I will never stop buying this because it has cleared my face up wonderfully.

on 4/14/2018 8:49:00 PM

My new addiction. I have the lavender and can’t wait to try the rose water one. The small size is great to take in my bag.

on 4/14/2018 1:37:00 PM

So I have a lot to say about this product. I started off enjoying it because it made my skin look dewy but it didn't make my skin feel hydrated. I loved the smell and so I was head over heels in love with the product. About 3 days after I started using it I realized I had gotten 4 new pimples, I was breaking out. I began using it on my hair and my body like instructions said it could be used on and it didn't do anything. After I stopped using it I realized that not only did it break me out, It didn't hydrate my face it just made it flaky. I have combination to oily skin so this was very new to me. I would 100% not recommend this product and It is certainly not worth the hype.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After a couple uses, I noticed my skin breaking out. I NEVER get pimples and every since I started using that I have been breaking out and my skin has been dry and SUPER sensitive! My skin constantly hurts from dryness, but when I tried to moisturize it the breakouts stung! (ALSO it DOES NOT set makeup well)
****DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT****

i got both the small and large bottle of this spray. and now i got the set with all 3 scents during ulta’s spring sale. the spritzer is much better on the small bottle, very fine and even mist, whereas the big bottle is too strong and doesn’t spray evenly anyways, i love this spray sooo soo much. it helped my skin feel hydrated and less dry especially during the winter, (now spring in la) i work at a seafood warehouse and my desk in the office is in closest range to the freezer so im constantly have a heater on so i dont get hypothermia that means any humidity in the air is sucked dry by the heater and my skin suffering. so i bought this, and i keep a bottle of this at my desk and ill drench my face with this every 1-2 hours, and my skin is soo grateful i have a rigid skincare regimen already but winter makes everything worse. this was my winter skin lifesaver

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I'm not convinced that this product is anything more than colored, fragranced water, but hey, it makes my makeup look nice and dewy, and that's all I really expect out of it. It's also nice to use at the end of your skincare routine or as a midday refresher. But honestly, it doesn't do much more than that. I think MAC Fix+ is the superior product overall, but that gets pricey with everyday use, so I keep the Mario Badescu one for when I want to douse my face. Another thing: the spray sucks. It spits out larger droplets all over the place. Fix+ has the best spray nozzle ever.

Also, is it just me or does the Cucumber scent smell really sour and funky? The new Lavender scent is alright, but personally the Rosewater one remains a favorite.

on 3/15/2018 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It feels sticky and uncomfortable on the skin. Plus, it broke me out. I don’t understand the hype.

Popular Face Skincare Products