Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.4

This is my first review, but I just had to write one for this product! I got this at Ulta's "calendar" sale a couple of weeks ago. Since it was 25% off, I figured I could give it a try. I mostly use it to set my makeup and it does a great job. It sprays evenly with a fine mist. I usually spray after my makeup and it stays on most of the day. When I really need long wear out of my makeup (16+ hours), I'll spray it after my primer, too. Even after sweating like crazy at a rehearsal, my makeup looked flawless.

I'm not usually a big fan of rose scents, but this smell dissipates quickly and isn't too overpowering. I can't wait to use this as a quick refresher in the Houston summer heat. Great product!

on 6/27/2011 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm absolutely amazed by this product. This is an item I picked up on a whim one day while I was on vacation that quickly became a favorite. It has practically obliterated my acne and rosacea problem all at once. I started using it as a refreshing spray to use at night after I removed my makeup. Immediately after starting it, my skin became brighter and tighter. After a few weeks, my mild, but persistent acne has vanished and my skin is smoother, softer and more resilient. I now use it in place of moisturizer and my skin just glows!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this stuff is so amazing.......... i have been using this now IN PLACE of my moisturizer morning & night. it is soooo moisturizing and my skin does not flake anymore, which is a miracle! i also have very oily acne prone skin and it does not disrupt it. I also sprayed this in my hair tonight because i know i am washing it tomorrow and my hair already feels so soft!!!!!! i am so pleased with this product it is not even funny. it is very inexpensive also! i have yet to use this to set my makeup- as i think it will make me oily, but i will try it out someday! i recommend this product so much!!

on 2/26/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

omg this is one of my FAVORITE products i LOVE mario badescu
's products anyway but this is one of the best!! i love a dewy look when i do my makeup so after i put my foundation,powder,bronzer ect ect i spray this on and it sets my makeup amazing plus it gives me that dewy look i love instead of it looking so dull!!!!!!!! also every other spray i used usually drya my skin up even tho its suppossed to hydrate! i use this morning day n night! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! mario badescu products are my favorite and the pricing is so cheap you cant go wrong!!!

on 8/21/2009 4:07:00 PM

I like this product. It is just very soothing. You don't really need it, but it just feels nice to put on and its much cheaper than the Avene thermal water spray. I dont find the smell bad, but it seems like people on here do. Its a soft rose smell... nothing too strong that would bother you all day, its a more natural smell.

This stuff is so nice... it has the most wonderful scent that lingers perfectly. It's great any time of year, in summer I put it in the fridge for more of a cooling effect. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin, and it kind of cleanses the oil and grime of the day off without even wiping.

It does perk me up, but in more of a "ahhh, calm, happy, today is a lovely day" kinda way than in a "WAKE UP NOW!" kinda way. If you want instant awake like that, I use The Body Shop's Vitamin C face spritz, put that in the fridge and spray your face and you'll be jolted awake. Really, it's startling but it works.

on 12/12/2008 1:55:00 AM

Such a gem! inexpensive little pick me up that i cant live without!
in the summer heat i love it, in the cold winter i love it......love it so much, makes your skin feel nice and hydrated.....it makes it a great no brainer gift for $7........and if you have a loved one in the hospital, bring them this, they need it, trust me!!!

on 3/27/2008 4:45:00 PM

I love this product! Simple and refreshing. No bells, whistles, or unnecessary ingredients. I have repurchased and will continue to do so!

Popular Face Skincare Products