Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! Simple chic packaging amazing hydrating mist. Amazing price my go to face mist!

I use this after I wash my face to add moisture to my skin before I use hyaluronic acid. I also like to use this on occasion to cut powder if I apply too much when I'm applying makeup. I love this stuff because it does not break me out at all. It's also very hydrating without being greasy on me. I'm sensitive skinned, combo, oily atm and this doesn't make my skin too oily or dry. So I'm very happy with this I purchased the large bottle and am happy I did because I use it everyday and evening. I personally love rose based products they seem to go well with my skin. I use Meishoku and Hada labo hyaluronic acid and have great results by using this spray first it is, so helpful. Recommended.

on 4/2/2017 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've repurchased this spray a number of times, but I don't think I'll run out to buy it again. After not using it for a few weeks I sprayed it on my face and found the scent way too overpowering. I used it up but still could barely tolerate the scent. I never found the rose scent to be an issue before, so I'm not sure what put me off. Other than that it's a nice refreshing mist, settles makeup nicely, but at the same time I can live without it..

on 3/16/2017 4:20:00 PM

this does take a few minutes to dry down...for me, it feels slightly sticky till then. HOWEVER after that, my skin feels moisturized even when i used it as a setting spray.
i love mineral foundations and have found since i've gotten older they aren't as flattering...this product comes to the rescue.

I can't recommend this product enough! It smells just like rose water, it is ssso refreshing. It lets your makeup melt so nicely into the skin but leaves it with a satin finish. It doesn't keep my foundation on as long as urban decays setting spray but considering the price its an amazing spray for when you don't need a full face for over 8 hours. My eyes are very sensitive and this is the best spray to use when wanting to avoid any irritated/watery eyes. You can pick this up at mecca in aus but I'd suggest getting it cheaper online :)

on 1/29/2017 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is so overrated.

It feels nice to spray it on and smells clean and fresh, but it doesnt really do anything except give you a tiny pick-me-up.

on 1/28/2017 11:19:00 AM

I sadly don't understand the hype about this product. It did very little apart from make me red - I don't generally have sensitive skin, but think after using this perhaps my skin doesn't like rose-based products.It didn't break me out and but the redness in my skin did persist, making my skintone slightly uneven and patchy. Inexpensive and I love the packaging so was keen to like it but was v. disappointed!

This stuff is so amazing.I just bought it a couple days ago and can't stop using it.Evert time i spray it on my face it always feels fresh,clean and hydrated.Will never stop buying this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use this as either a setting spray when I've overdone it on the powder and what to get a bit of radiance back or as a refreshing hydrating boost throughout the day. Not the best for setting makeup but it's the best hydrating mist I've used by far (and I've used Clinique, Aesop and Jurlique I'm the past) Love it so much I've gifted it to several girlfriends who find it equally amazing.

I wanted to love this as much as everyone else did, but this spray completely dried out my skin when I used it. I had large, dry, flaky patches on both of my cheeks and when I'd spray this on my face it would burn. I ended up returning it a week later and did some damage control on my dry patches.

I'm 99% sure it was the alcohol that caused the issue for me, as I have used many different products with rose and/or aloe in them without a hitch. I don't even have sensitive skin!