Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

on 9/30/2013 1:13:00 PM

I don't use this as a toner. I don't use this to set my makeup. I only use this as a refreshing mist since I live in Texas but frequently travel to Arizona, and it is ALWAYS hot wherever I go it seems like.

How do I use this product? Well, regardless of whether or not I am wearing makeup, I hold the bottle about six to eight inches from my face and spray a couple times. It does not mess up my makeup and in fact has even after some long days, made it look better! My only complaint would be that the spray isn't so much a mist as a stream which is not the worst thing in the world but definitely would not be what I would have preferred. It smells really nice, definitely like rose, but if that isn't really your thing, don't worry. The smell does not stick around once the product has dried on your skin.

Anyway, I use this when I am sweaty, when my skin looks dry, when I need a little boost, I have even used in on the long between car rides to spritz as a sort of pick me up to keep me awake! And it works wonderfully for all of these uses! At 7 USD for a 4 ounce bottle, it is a steal! I always have one of these in my purse and one on my dresser, that is how much I love this facial spray! I will forever be repurchasing.

on 7/13/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really really like this stuff. I got it because i had a gift card and it was basically free, I wasn't expecting much out of it when I got it. But I was pleasantly surprised. It moisturizes my face a little (i dont even have to use lotion on my face when I spray this on, but I do anyway) and makes me look fresh and dewy. I think it has improved my skin a lot too. I dont have terrible skin but my face seems brighter and my skin feels clearer. It smells good (although the smell lasts very briefly) and is very refreshing feeling on the face. I would definitely buy this again, it's pretty cheap considering how long it lasts. I've been using it for 3 months and have been very happy with it.

on 4/7/2013 1:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this spray! I'm fairly new to the brand, as I'm usually a luxury buyer (La Mer, Lancôme, etc) but am not devoted to any one brand. I use this spray every day. One of the best uses is spritzing your face and neck after you shower to keep your skin damp while toweling off, etc. I then pat it in and apply a serum and moisturizer. It basically also acts as a toner, leaving my skin dewy and supple. It has a really refreshing, pleasant scent which I enjoy. I also find myself spritzing myself in the evening when I get home for a pick-me-up. It awakens both my skin and my senses. This spray is gentle, refreshing, and shockingly affordable.

on 7/9/2012 3:44:00 PM

I fell in love with this facial spray.... & for that price, I plan on getting more. I love the scent. Very refreshing. I also carry this in my purse for those hot dry days outside & when I get out of the shower, I spray this all over, including my hair. I think it makes my hair smell fresh, even though I know it's a facial spray. Love, love, love this :)

on 12/15/2011 4:24:00 PM

This is a great pick-me-up product. The mist is superfine and refreshing, and it adds a fresh dewiness to my complexion. I apply this throughout the day, and especially after I've applied my makeup to set it. Once I've set my makeup with a pump of the mist, I lay a tissue lightly over my face to blot. This gives you a soft, glowing, barely there makeup appearance. I love to relaxing floral scent! Highly recommended

AMAZING, I'm not sure why, buy when my skin fells red, irritated or even like if is about to break out, I spray this magic toner in my face and IT CALMS MY SKIN BIG TIME. I'm not even kidding if I say this saved me from breaking out when I bought Gel de la Mer and had a terrible allergic reaction, THIS TONER IS A MUST I'LL REPURCHASE TILL THE DAY I DIE.

on 3/27/2008 3:29:00 PM

Alright, for only $7 USD per 4 OZ. bottle, this is way worth it!
Not only do you get rosewater (which is a great spray for face and hair), aloe and herbs are included in the solution. I use this on my face and hair. It cools my face, and makes my hair feel uber soft and clean! The soft smell is great, because you can cover it easily with perfume or lotion. Definitely a great deal. :)

I really like this stuff. *Much* better than The Body Shop facial mists in my opinion. It has a mild, pleasant smell and feels great on my skin. It's good for setting make-up or just refreshing your skin throughout the day. It doesn't irritate my skin at all or make me break out. I probably won't buy it on a regular basis b/c it's not really a necessity, but I'll buy it as a treat for myself every now and then (esp if I'm going to be flying).

on 8/16/2005 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Gotta say I'm surprised by the negatives too. My skin is dry and sensitive, but downright parched and cracking in MN winters. I use this daily in winter and when I fly. Scent is light and not overwhelming. Its a picker-upper and feels great.

on 8/2/2005 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't understand the negatives. It's a moisturizing spray not a miracle product.
It's fantastic for summer when my face gets all red and inflamed.

I love the smell & never had the breakouts the others mentioned.

Popular Face Skincare Products