Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This facial mist is really moisturizing and it is priced at drug store prices. The spray is a fine wide mist so you don't need many pumps to cover your face. You also won't feel guilty if you do. It feels good and cooling on the skin and leaves it glowing. I use it to set my makeup, as a toner, when I have dry spots on my shins, anywhere that needs a refresher. I carry it in my purse and always find a way to use it throughout the day. One thing to consider before you purchase this, if you are not fond of rose scented products, go smell it first. I love the scent but my BF can't stand it.

Popular Face Skincare Products