Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

on 2/16/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this facial spray, I've owned a few setting sprays and I don't particially noticed if it keeps my makeup on longer but I was the same with the other sprays. I've seen lots of reviews saying that the spray is sticky but I haven't experienced that at all with this. I think it is lightweight, refreshing and hydrating and I like to spray it during the day to maintain a nice glow. The last spray I had was MAC Fix+ which actually left marks on my makeup where the droplets had been, whereas this Mario Badescu one is definitely more misty. Great price too

Finished 3/4 of the bottle and didn't like it, but I was using it simply to get my $$ worth.
But today I applied it to my face BEFORE applying my makeup and I must say it made my foundation apply smoother and easier.

on 1/19/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product was very sticky in my opinion. I was so excited to receive it in the mail based off of reviews but I was highly disappointed when it arrived.. It's not so much of a "toner". More so, a fragrance spray or for make up setting, but not for toning skin, no. It's somewhere in my bathroom cabinet, with the rest of products that have failed me. Smells good though.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Decent rosewater spray.
It offers a light refreshing moisture.
I don't think this would help set your makeup any but it can help make it look a little more natural if you over powdered, however, this has never worked for me and added weird spots to my makeup lol.
The price is not too bad but I prefer one I get from whole foods which also seems to provide a little bit of a brightening to the skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I ordered this from Nordstrom and thought to try it out as a replacement for fix+. It smells nice (to me), like rose water. I like that it makes my face smell good. I find it to be moisturizing as well; I've used this after washing my face or using a mud mask and my face didn't feel as tight. However... Do I think this is a product I can't do without? No. Do I find this to be a replacement for fix+? No. Not that it ever said it was a fixing spray... But I don't know, I just don't find it to be a substitute. It's a nice spray to have to refresh your skin and whatnot, it's fun to use, great price, but not a necessity for me.

on 11/7/2015 1:07:00 AM

It's an okay product, it makes my skin soft after I have cleansed, toned, and moisturised to bring extra moisture back. I have noticed it makes my skin sticky but it goes away after a minute or so. Overall good product

on 11/4/2015 3:56:00 AM

I absolutely love this! It's $9 in Australia which is far cheaper than the Rose Water I used to buy. I use twice a day after washing my face just prior to my serums & moisturisers & my face has not had any breakouts & feels more supple, plus I have to use less serum as it spreads easier on the damp skin :)

on 10/31/2015 8:07:00 AM

i love this product, LOVE IT. it's cheap, does a good job making my skin supple after i wash it and it smells very soothing. would definitely purchase again

I've recently gotten into using facial oils, and damp skin is needed prior to applying the oil. In came this oldie. I've used this on and off while at uni, to keep my skin "sane" from the harsh winter winds and sometimes in summer, when the heat gets a tad unbearable.

You see, I come from a hot, humid, climate. But we have fans and air-conditioning for when the "going gets tough". Not in the UK. You would be lucky if you even have a desk fan. So summers in the UK can be a bit painful for me, but then again I'm not a fan of the heat.

Fast forward a couple of years later, I thought I'd give this another go, to see if it would work well with my facial oil. It sure does! Some bemoan the fact that this product contains parabens and hence, it's not good for the skin but I actually appreciate the fact that some parabens are present, as I live in such a hot climate, so much that it can be difficult to keep my beauty products in a cool, dark place.

Am not going to carry on discussing parabens here as I'm just here to say that the Mario Badescu Facial Spray does what it says on the label. It soothes, and keeps my skin soft.

Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I currently have got my eye on a few other facial sprays. =D But having said that, I may just come back to this one if my skin doesn't take to the other sprays. Will keep you guys posted. ;)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I enjoy this spray. I spray before and after makeup.

Popular Face Skincare Products