Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted a cheaper setting spray to keep in my work purse, and I thought this was a good value. I usually use urban decay or Mac fix plus. I have sensitive and dry skin. First the smell is super strong and is added, which I regretted using on my sensitive skin as soon as I sprayed it since fragrance is irritating. Very fake rose smell, not nice in my opinion. Also made my eyes burn after opening them (closed when I misted). I noticed a little stickiness that other people have noted, that didn't bother me. My skin immediately started itching after spraying it. I'm not going to use this again. If you have nice skin that can withstand the fragrance and other chemical additives, and you enjoy very strong rose scents you might like this. The price is great, but not worth the health of my skin.

Gently refreshes and hydrates skin. Can use as a primer, spray on makeup brushes, or use as a setting spray. I keep this in my purse and splash on throughout the day when my skin needs a quick rejuvenation.

Amazing! Especially for its price- retails at $10 here in Australia. I use it to blend out cream foundations & concealers, to fix powdery & cakey makeup, and to set my makeup as well! Gives a nice healthy glow! So much love for this product & wish I had used it sooner!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Just okay, I have been using the Glossier Rose Spray and I prefer it as I find it is more hydrating. MB's leaves a kind of sticky dryness which I'm not really a fan of, I prefer a more hydrating spray. Don't get me wrong, this one is okay, but I think there are better rose sprays.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Bought this after reading the wonderful reviews on MUA. I have the travel sized one and am glad I bought it at this size.

Read from the reviews that this can be used over makeup without causing any disturbance. So I tried it during my midday touch up. OMG ... it caused my makeup to become patchy as in some parts stuck some parts were gone!

I did not try it on bare skin which may work better ... I'll try that one day but to use it over makeup is a no no for me and neither will i buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite use of this product is randomly spraying my boyfriend in the face. My second favorite use is much more economical and, well, useful. A few minutes after my retinol application, I close my eyes and lightly mist myself with this heavenly concoction. Feels great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products that I had no idea I needed until I bought it. :) A facial mist always seemed sort of silly to me but now I see why this needs a place in my routine. I find myself using it quite a bit actually.

It is refreshing, hydrating, and smells nice. The scent is very rosy but does not linger. I mist my face during the day for a bit of moisture and pick me up. I also mist it on my hair when it looks too fuzzy after styling and it helps with that too powdery/done look when your makeup is first applied. Great stuff.

on 4/29/2016 8:22:00 AM

Love this spray! The best soothing toner that I have ever tried, even keeps my winter combo skin in check. I haven't noticed a difference in makeup hold yet, but I've only used this a couple of times. Good value for money, I got mine at Mecca for AUD $10. Smells quite strongly of roses, but the scent fades away very quickly :(

on 3/25/2016 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I use this MB Rosewater spray sometimes after applying my makeup on days it looks a little cakey, which happens to me especially in winter because my skin is so dry. Definitely helps to reduce the cakeyness a little bit. I am extremely sensitive to fragrances, but this smells lovely to me, as it has the natural fragrance of fresh roses. This shouldn't be used as a setting spray though - it won't lock in your makeup (it certainly didn't lock in mine). So when I use this, I use this together with my UD All Nighter.

Anyway, I recently discovered the Hard Candy setting spray, and I've found myself not needing this MB spray anymore to take away any dry patches. The HC setting spray does wonders by giving me both a dewy look and locking in my makeup. So as I don't need this product anymore for my dry skin, I wouldn't repurchase.

on 2/16/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this facial spray, I've owned a few setting sprays and I don't particially noticed if it keeps my makeup on longer but I was the same with the other sprays. I've seen lots of reviews saying that the spray is sticky but I haven't experienced that at all with this. I think it is lightweight, refreshing and hydrating and I like to spray it during the day to maintain a nice glow. The last spray I had was MAC Fix+ which actually left marks on my makeup where the droplets had been, whereas this Mario Badescu one is definitely more misty. Great price too

Popular Face Skincare Products