Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

on 11/18/2016 10:18:00 PM

I have really been reaching for this product a lot lately. It smells great and is at a great price. I use it to give my face moisture, and to set my makeup. Definitely a holy grail product for me

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love adding this as a final step in my makeup routine or just when I feel like a refreshing pick me up. I love the rosy smell, and it may just be a preference but I feel like it just gives my skin a nice feel. It seems to take away any cakey or too powdery makeup as well.

on 10/7/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this after using my HG setting spray and it adds a nice flow to my face. On days I'm too tired to wear makeup, I spritz after using my my toner and my face is hydrated.

on 10/7/2016 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love it for many reasons, it smells amazing, it helps refresh my face when i feel dry and it sets the makeup.

on 9/21/2016 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this facial spray to set my makeup for the past few months. This spray helps my setting powder blend seamlessly with my foundation and skin, keeping my face from looking cakey! Being in healthcare and working 12-hour shifts, this product has really come in handy to keep my makeup going strong all day!

Pros:
Works well as a setting spray, tested 12+ hours!
Light rose scent, smells great

Cons:
None

on 9/11/2016 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have not used this on myself but on my friend because I had an allergy during the time I bought this. Such a sad week for my face. So I've been letting my face rest and just lovingly gazing at the new products I bought.

Anyways, I did my friend's makeup. Eyebrows, bronzer, highlighter, eye makeup, no foundation because she has such great skin, I don't even know why we're still friends (kidding!), all that wonderful stuff. After dusting her face with loose powder, I decided to try this and spritz this on her face and voila! I was amazed. After it dried, the powder just seemed to melt away and made it look very skin-like. Like she didn't put powder on. My only complaint though is that it does not have a fine mist. When I sprayed this on her face, we would complain about the droplets on her face. I don't know if it's just mine or if anybody else has that problem because I've never read any reviews where they complain about the mist. Although, I'm not super bummed cause the price is really great and I do have some extra spray nozzles lying around somewhere.

UPDATE: That same friend was complaining about her dry skin so I spritz this on after doing her makeup. I am seriously impressed. The first time, I was doubtful because it was fairly dark. But this time, I could clearly see that the makeup just melted onto her skin and made it look very skin like.

I have used this on myself after makeup which helps hydrate my skin. If you're looking for mainly hydration, I don't think this is it though. It also has a lovely lychee smell. Yum! Doesn't irritate nor break me out which is so great for my fussy skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- hydrating without making skin oily
- prevents makeup from getting cakey
- lightly scented

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: Instantly fell in love with this. I use it to set my makeup and I cannot believe it never got cakey in this hot weather. I can now wear more coverage if needed without my makeup looking blotchy or unnatural in the heat. It just sets makeup beautifully and it doesn't make me oily or cause my makeup to separate like Fix Plus does. Not to mention the price? Instant HG!

Will repurchase.

on 8/11/2016 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if this spray does the job for setting your make up. But i like the scent and I use this as my toner or if i just feel my face is dirty. I love this product and i did not break out. So i'm happy with this. ---

I just reviewed this few days ago and yesterday i went to a derma to have a facial cleaning. She said that i have a clean face and dont have too much blackheads (which is i have super dry and soo many blackheads on my nose) and face skin is tight. I was really surprised that my skin improved bec of this spray. This is the only new product i used in my routine so i assume this spray is really great! I'm loving this more! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Tip* i transfered some of mynsoray to a small atomizer and bring it everywhere with me. It can fit in my pocket too ๐Ÿ˜‰

on 8/5/2016 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am a HUGE fan of Mario Badescu products in general, so i was excited to try this, but it made me break out like crazy :( and i don't normally get many breakouts at all

My face felt almost greasy after spritzing this on, it doesn't seem to sink in to my skin at all and the scent is pretty strong (I'm not normally fussy about scents)

I'll use it to spray on my hair to pat down fly aways as i don't want to waste it but this will not be going near my face again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YES YES YES I FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL
to clarify, i have dry combination, super sensitive, acne prone skin.

My skin reacts to pretty much anything new. I find that my skin works best with more natural products and this spray does wonder for my face. It doesnt break me out. It makes my skin feel hydrated and makes my appearance more glowy. Its refreshing.... It's pretty much amazing.

I also tend to use this as a primer, because it leaves a slight sticky feeling (like after you moisturise feeling), which makes my makeup hold and last all day. no joke. I love it so much i even use it as a setting spray.
Makeup wise, i definitely saw a difference in the appearance and the duration of my foundation. Im at university sometimes for over 6 hours a day and using this spray, i no longer need to worry that my makeup is smudging or looking weird. I also see an improvement it my foundation not emphasising my dry patches.

The only negative point i have is the fact that it took my such a long time to discover this product, and the fact that ive spent a lot of money on primers and setting sprays that dont work nearly as good as this.
Honestly, i've never felt so glad to find a product that works so well with my skin and makeup, and i would highly recommend this product to others.