Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

on 9/20/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product feels so refreshing on my oily skin. The scent is lovely, too. Perfect for giving me a little bit of moisture when I'm sitting in my air-conditioned office or when I'm outside in the LA sun. I've also used it to set makeup, and it seems to do a solid job. Took off one lippie because it's hard to tell exactly how much it does for my skin, but it's a pretty simple toner, so I was never expecting it to be life-changing.

This is definitely not a life changing product, but i love it so much! It gives my face a healthy glow, it doesnt break me out, smells herb-y (which i dont mind) and refreshing. Its perfect for an invigorating spritz throughout the day.

Holy moly. Where has this been my whole life? Tried so many products for my combination/spot acne-prone skin. Bought this on a whim from Nordstrom beauty exclusive kit - 2 full size and 2 travel size bottles of this spray + drying lotion. Within just 1 day of using this, my skin felt and looked so different. Dramatically. Been using it for a little over a week now, and I feel like it's totally transformed! More so from the spray than the drying lotion (use that sparingly when I get my spot acne). My skin now feels properly moisturized and truly balanced. Not greasy, not dehydrated, and no acne... fingers crossed. I used to use Thayer's, but this one takes the cake. I know the ingredients listed sound a bit more artificial than Thayer's, but it outperforms it by far. I spray it on after I wash my face, or after I take off makeup with wipe when I'm about to work out at the gym. Gives you this natural smooth glow. I'm hooked!

on 8/8/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing, really helped my skin clear up... especially in the summer when moisturizers can feel heavy, this saved the day!!! recommend to anyone with oily skin, and blemishes

on 7/21/2017 9:20:00 AM

I'm about 3/4 into my first bottle of this product. It usually spray it on my face in the morning inbetween the serum and the cream, and after makeup application, to reduce the powdery look.

Skin feels nice immediately after application, but I don't see any difference in the long run.
I'm not too crazy about the scent, but it's alright and it doesn't linger for long.

I feel like I have just washed my face even though I have makeup on. Sometimes, I get small bumps from covering my skin with makeup. And these bumps disappear after spraying. Makeup also looks more freshly applied. I've tried spraying it on my hair and it made my hair sticky. Gonna reserve it for my face only.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GREAT for keeping my oily skin under control, with or without makeup!!!

I bought this product on a whim, after seeing it all over social media I figured i'd see what the hype was about. I found it at my local Ulta store for $7 which really surprised me since it is so popular amoung celebrities and what not. I tried it as soon as i got out of the store. I lightly spritzed my face (over makeup) about 2-3 times, and it dried pretty quickly without leaving anysort of sticky feeling or messing up my makeup. Normally my makeup basically melts off my face because i have such oily skin, but throughout the day i noticed my skin wasnt nearly as oily as it usually is! The next morning i used it on my bare face after my regular skincare routine, since it is techinally a toner. I went makeup free that day and even though it was 100 degrees out and i was outside alot, the oil still stayed under control!
**Side note: I used this spray on top of a long-wear foundation that had a dry/tacky finish to it, but after using the facial spray on top of it, the foundation looked and felt much more soft, hydrated, and smooth!

on 6/12/2017 12:08:00 AM

👎🏽this has terrible ingredients.

I bought this on a whim since my face has been pretty dry lately. And i love it! Smells good, feels refreshing and it gives a nice hydrated feel to my face. After all thats all i can ask for from this product.

This is how i use it:
In the morning if im not planning on going out during the day i just splash my face with cold water after waking up, pat dey and then spray this on. And i feel nice and fresh. This is my fave way of using it.

Sometimes i would spray it on after moisturising and before applying makeup just because i love the scent lol.

Sometimes i would just spray it on my face randomly (when im not wearing makeup). I just love it!

I dont know what long term benefits i could get out of this, but for what im using it as (just a freshening mist), i think i will repurchase. It's not crazy expensive either!

I love this so much! Magic in a bottle! Hydrating but not oily. I use this before my makeup routine and also after my setting powder. I have dry skin so setting powder is a must for my hydrating foundation but can make me look dry. This spray takes care of that problem while making me glow at the same time.

Popular Face Skincare Products