Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

on 7/2/2007 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So far, I LOVE this. I actually really like the smell! It makes my skin soo soft and feel really hydrated. I also use it to set my make-up. I tried Fix+ and it made my face oily. This makes it glowy and beautiful. I LOVE IT!! Only $7 at Nordstrom!

on 6/8/2007 9:02:00 PM

I LOVE this soooooo much, this is my first and last facial spray, I couldn't believe the moisture I get from this product, its amazing! And the smell is fine, for the split second you can smell it. Another staple product from MB!

on 3/10/2007 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

FABULOUS product! I use mineral makeup and even before I did, my makeup had a tendency to look cakey because I needed somewhat heavy concealer to cover up pimples/scars. I use to use water to dilute my makeup but it always seemed to mess everything up. This has pretty much been a godsend to my makeup routine..I spray on a couple of times lightly, then dab with a tissue, and my makeup looks PERFECT-so natural and lovely. It's great to spray on the hair too, especially if it is fine and dry. Oh, and it's PERFECT for planes, since the air gets so dry and unhealthy. It's dirt cheap also. This is the product that introduced me to Mario Badescu skincare, and I'm so happy it did!!! Absolutely wonderful product!

on 2/13/2007 11:10:00 AM

I agree with the previous review. This product was an incredible find for me at a local beauty boutique. After I sprayed the tester on my face looked really fresh and glowing. Not too crazy about the strong rose scent when it is first sprayed, but it fades so quickly that you hardly notice after using it for a while. The price is great and it will definitely accompany me next time I travel.

There is nothing wrong with this spray, it was just not that impressive, and since my whole skincare arsenal is MB products (it adds up, believe me) I can't afford to repurchase anything that isn't a MUST-HAVE. A lot of their products are trial and error, some work for your particular skin type, some don't and some you'll never be without again. I always get new samples with my orders and have found the products that best work for me and will never live without them AND NO ONE CAN MAKE ME! I can't believe it took me 26 years to discover the wonders of MB!!!!!!

on 11/23/2004 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I needed something to set my mineral makeup and I just noticed this line at my local nordstroms. The sales associate was no help so I just decided to read the back of the bottle and I found this gem *sarcasm*. For $7 I figured it was worth a shot, but I was so wrong. I have clear skin which is dry but I never have breakouts and I woke up this morning with 3 of the biggest zits I've ever seen in my life. I know people say that pimples take weeks to form but I definitely don't believe that. My skincare routine and makeup hasn't changed, the only thing that I changed/added was the facial spray and up came the pimples. The scent of this spray is also annoying and it actually does last a long time. I'm usually not sensitive to scents but this one bothered me. Save your money and skin on this product and find a better alternative.

on 10/19/2004 7:24:00 PM

My mom insisted that I try this, and the next day I woke up with 4 huge zits. My skin was doing fine before using this product!

Popular Face Skincare Products