Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

It's a good thing this is so cheap, I find myself spraying it all the time! I purchased this as a part of a 2013 decision to spend less time on makeup and more time on skincare. I find myself spraying this all the time. After cleansing, I feel like it helps my moisturizer sink in better. After makeup, it helps ease any heavily powdered areas and makes my makeup look more natural. Because it's only $7, I never worry about using too much like I do on many skincare products. The smell is light and goes away quickly. I need to purchase some to keep in my desk at work, as I'd like to be able to freshen up through the day. Great buy, great price!

on 11/28/2012 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this spray, it doesn't break me out and is refreshing!! Now I feel like I can't live without it!!

on 8/2/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This facial spray is nothing short of amazing! Where do I begin… I was looking for a good facial spray to help set make up and moisturize a bit. All the other facial sprays seem to be made up of just water. I can make that at home without spending $10. I am so happy I stumbled across this on MUA. Ordered it from amazon about two weeks ago and have to say, I’ve been extremely happy with the outcome. Its inexpensive, sets makeup beautifully, smells fantastic, moisturizes (just a bit) and gives a nice refreshing boost to my overall complexion. AND IT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT! I have such a hard time finding products that my oily, acne prone skin will adjust to.
I bought a travel size spray bottle, filled it up with this spray and carry it around in my purse with me. When my makeup is starting to look bad or I just need a little pick me up.. Out comes Mario Badescu Facial Spray and bam problem solved! Love this spray <3

on 3/23/2012 11:30:00 AM

I love this spray. I use this in so many ways. My skin is flakey and dry, so I use this to set my makeup and tone down any flakes from any kind of powder. I use it before applying any type of serum or face oil to help the product "sink" in better and smooth on easier. I use this to just freshen up my dry skin if I am in indoor heat or air. And, I have also used this on my hair if I am around smoke or just haven't washed that morning. It smells so good to me and I will continue to buy it.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Bladderwrack Extract,Herbal Extract, Rose Extract,Gardenia Extract,Propylene Glycol

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wonderful product, especiallt for the price point. I keep it near my desk and give myself a little spritz when I feel dry. Can be used under and on top of makeup. I love it!

I love this product. It smells wonderful, it does a good job at setting make up and it is moisturizing. Package is pretty good as it sprays very evenly.
It is not like I need this spray and use it all the time, but it is nice.

on 1/31/2011 9:07:00 AM

I LOVE this. I use it to set my make up and give my skin a boost of moisture in the winter. I'll spritz it on before I go out into the bitter, windy cold and it keeps everything soft and I actually glow despite the fact it's the most horrendous winter in I can remember.

In the summer I use this at night in place of my regular night time moisturizer and it provides exactly enough moisturizer for my combination skin when it's humid and hot. Try keeping it in the fridge in the summer for a cooling blast of moisture.

It doesn't make me break out (I have sensitive, acne-prone skin) or irritate my skin. It smells lovely.

I put this into my bridesmaids' goody bags and all three of them now swear by it.

on 10/28/2010 12:29:00 PM

The price tag on this prod. here in Sweden is really high in my opinion and I only bought it 'cause there were a great summer-sale where I usually by my make up and this went for half price.
That said - I love it! Mostly I use it to set my make up but when it's hot outside I spray it whenever I want to cool down a bit.
It makes the make up stay on much longer and it also make my foundation look more natural and almost dewy-looking.
It smells good, kinda healthy-smelling, if that makes any sense :) the smell doesn't linger, it's all gone by the time the product has dried on the skin.
All in all a great product if you don't mind the price.

This makes me feel spoiled. The rose scent is very refreshing, and I use it morning and night. Everyone I have used it on loves it too.

i LOVE this!
i use it to set my makeup, before school for a moisturized/dewy finish, in my hair, and in my moisturizer.
it's amazing.
i have acne, and it doesn't break me out.
+ it is soooo cheap!