Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I'm really disappointed ...
Like other reviewers have noted, the spray bottle on this product is awful and it concentrates the product on one area of your face and makes it super heavy and wet. I prefer my rose water spray from the health foods store, it's cheaper and has a better sprayer. I will try this product with a different nozzle and see if it makes a difference. I'm very underwhelmed and don't think it's worth the price point as it leaves my skin a little bit sticky feeling.

on 4/16/2017 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted a hydrating spray- this does the job. It has a lovely fine mist, pleasant smell and dries quickly. After about 3 weeks my skin had broken out, especially where acne isn't an issue for me. As this has been the only change I've made to my make up & skin care, plus reading others who have had the same issue, I'm sad to say this is the culprit. Steer clear if you are even slightly acne prone.

I use this after shower / bath and before and after make up and it is just amazing. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and I love the smell as well!

on 3/4/2017 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product is AMAZING! I have normal-to-dry skin which is pretty sensitive, and this product doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It feels amazing on my skin and smells great, and the bottle has the best spraying mechanism I've ever used. This is also an INCREDIBLE setting spray for your makeup, it really makes all of the powders sink into your skin and not look cakey, without disturbing your makeup at all. I also find that my makeup looks flawless for a really long time when I use this. Not sure what people are talking about with the "stickiness", I haven't encountered that at all. It's also super affordable which I love, and I have already repurchased this. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone.

on 3/3/2017 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this spray just as a hydration boost and a relaxing fragrance. I can spray before/after makeup and it doesn't affect it.

on 12/16/2016 9:19:00 PM

I absolutely adore this stuff. It was my first facial spray––purchased on a whim on sale at Ulta––and I now can't live without it.
I use this as a toner, because my skin is too sensitive to handle most more intense toners. I use it throughout the day as a pick-me-up when I'm feeling tired and/or my face is feeling dry.
However, what I use it for most is as a setting spray on days when I don't feel like wearing heavy makeup. It works incredibly well over BB cream, stick blush, and liquid highlighter. This combination doesn't work well with setting powder, as that deducts much of the imperative sparkle. Using this spray really makes even the lightest of makeup stick, while imparting a beautiful and dewey finish.
Additionally, when using it as a toner, the spray feature makes it ideal for travel.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love to use this after washing my face. It helps to restore moisture while I gat ready and before I use a moisturizer. It's a light mist that feels refreshing on my skin. It's also wonderful to use during the day, over makeup when the weather has dried out my skin and it has a pleasant scent.

on 9/5/2016 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is so light and refreshing... Perfect for those hot days when you feel as if your makeup is melting off... Or if you just need a cool mist. This also has a light but very pleasant smell. Does not feel sticky, and does not irritate the skin.

on 7/5/2016 2:13:00 PM

This is making me break out everywhere & I don't break out typically... I use the heritage rose water in the pink spray bottle and never had a problem, then I bought this thinking it would be a good product and had some extra skin benefitting ingredients... Boy was I wrong! something about this product made my skin go crazy now I have to suffer the consequences of this terrible break out :( def going back to the heritage rose water, way more natural and there is really only one ingredient.

on 5/28/2016 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells very rosy and is a good price, but made me break out.

Popular Face Skincare Products