Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This product lasted a long time and smells really good. It felt hydrating on my face and did not irritate my skin. The only downside is that if I accidentally got some in my mouth or licked my lips afterwards without thinking, it tasted absolutely horrible! Otherwise, great product like everyone else says.

on 11/18/2013 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this solely to soften and keep my skin from looking dehydrated, especially now that it is getting colder. It doesn't break me out and smells lovely from the rosewater. I like that it helps with the ruddiness in my cheeks. It is calming and soothing to use when my skin starts to flake around my nose and chin as well. I would not get this if you have allergies to aloe. I found this at Ulta for less than eight dollars. The bottle is small, but one spray is sufficient enough for the face and neck area. I would repurchase.

on 9/30/2013 1:13:00 PM

I don't use this as a toner. I don't use this to set my makeup. I only use this as a refreshing mist since I live in Texas but frequently travel to Arizona, and it is ALWAYS hot wherever I go it seems like.

How do I use this product? Well, regardless of whether or not I am wearing makeup, I hold the bottle about six to eight inches from my face and spray a couple times. It does not mess up my makeup and in fact has even after some long days, made it look better! My only complaint would be that the spray isn't so much a mist as a stream which is not the worst thing in the world but definitely would not be what I would have preferred. It smells really nice, definitely like rose, but if that isn't really your thing, don't worry. The smell does not stick around once the product has dried on your skin.

Anyway, I use this when I am sweaty, when my skin looks dry, when I need a little boost, I have even used in on the long between car rides to spritz as a sort of pick me up to keep me awake! And it works wonderfully for all of these uses! At 7 USD for a 4 ounce bottle, it is a steal! I always have one of these in my purse and one on my dresser, that is how much I love this facial spray! I will forever be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this exactly for what it's for. To set my makeup, and freshen up my face. Gets rid of oil too. And the $7 bottle lasts for months!

on 4/26/2012 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've become addicted to this spray! I really like the scent and feel so refreshed after I've spritzed this on my face. Its beautiful in summer to cool me down. Apart from that, I also use it to set my make up to give a dewy finish, as well as occasionally after cleansing. I wouldn't say that it does anything amazing for my skin, but it hasn't harmed it either and since its pretty cheap I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A friend recommended this to me, and I absolutely love it. It does such a great job of setting my make up and it feels very refreshing. At some places, this is cheaper than the water spray. Depending on where you get it. It's definitely worth a try. I haven't tried any other facial sprays/ make up setters so I don't have anything to compare it to. So I can honestly say this is the best I've tried. :)

on 9/11/2010 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It's so glad to see heaps of people loving this product because it really is worthy of mass love!
It's a big bottle that lasts for quite a long time, even when you use it several times a day.
I first came across this when a makeup artist was playing around with some products on a Sunday morning (she was hung over and decided to use the spray on me so that she could use it on herself heehee). It is very refreshing and smells absolutely divine! I love the smell of roses! It is not overbearing and it very pleasant. It diffuses within a few seconds too.
I use this product to set my make up, definitely after powdered mineral makeup and sometimes if I use a liquid foundation that has some powder over it. It has a lovely dewy finish to it. My mineral makeup (Nude By Nature) has a dewy finish to it but the MB spray makes it look even more natural and less powdery. It helps to keep it staying fresh for many hours.
Whenever my skin feels dry or itchy, I spritz my skin and it makes it all better. I've been using it all through autumn/winter. The spritzer is very easy to use and disperses a wide and fine mist.
The price is awesome ($22.50AUD). That's more than what you'd pay in say the US but that's what we have to contend with when we live in Australia.
Highly recommended!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

One of my favorite products, I got so giddy when ULta started selling MB b/c now I could just go and buy it w/o having to wait for an online order. Anyways, the facial spray is divine... it smells so pretty, it is very affordable, and it is very soothing to my skin. I use it to set makeup, sometimes to wet my brushes for applying things wet, and also spray it on after applying acne treatment to moisturize my skin.

AMAZING, I'm not sure why, buy when my skin fells red, irritated or even like if is about to break out, I spray this magic toner in my face and IT CALMS MY SKIN BIG TIME. I'm not even kidding if I say this saved me from breaking out when I bought Gel de la Mer and had a terrible allergic reaction, THIS TONER IS A MUST I'LL REPURCHASE TILL THE DAY I DIE.

on 2/26/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

omg this is one of my FAVORITE products i LOVE mario badescu
's products anyway but this is one of the best!! i love a dewy look when i do my makeup so after i put my foundation,powder,bronzer ect ect i spray this on and it sets my makeup amazing plus it gives me that dewy look i love instead of it looking so dull!!!!!!!! also every other spray i used usually drya my skin up even tho its suppossed to hydrate! i use this morning day n night! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! mario badescu products are my favorite and the pricing is so cheap you cant go wrong!!!