Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

I bought this on a whim since my face has been pretty dry lately. And i love it! Smells good, feels refreshing and it gives a nice hydrated feel to my face. After all thats all i can ask for from this product.

This is how i use it:
In the morning if im not planning on going out during the day i just splash my face with cold water after waking up, pat dey and then spray this on. And i feel nice and fresh. This is my fave way of using it.

Sometimes i would spray it on after moisturising and before applying makeup just because i love the scent lol.

Sometimes i would just spray it on my face randomly (when im not wearing makeup). I just love it!

I dont know what long term benefits i could get out of this, but for what im using it as (just a freshening mist), i think i will repurchase. It's not crazy expensive either!

I love this so much! Magic in a bottle! Hydrating but not oily. I use this before my makeup routine and also after my setting powder. I have dry skin so setting powder is a must for my hydrating foundation but can make me look dry. This spray takes care of that problem while making me glow at the same time.

on 5/16/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

They've changed the spritzer.

It used to be an even mist, but now when you spritz your face you will cop an aggressive squirt concentrated in one area (in my case, my eyes).

It makes my eye makeup run and I have to keep my eyes wide open to avoid smudging my mascara after spraying, even if I applied my mascara 10 minutes beforehand.

If you're after a setting spray, use the Urban Decay one. This is simply awful.

Only purchase this if your aim is to have a grungy 90's eyeliner look.

on 5/15/2017 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used to love this stuff, but they definitely changed the pump. It sprays out way to much now and no matter what it always misses my face and gets my hair instead. The old pump was great, always sprayed out a nice, even gentle mist. Now it's like a squirter gun that can never make the target.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love, love, love. It leaves my skin soft, supple and moisturized. As a plus, it smells like roses. Added holy grail product to my collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Started using this about half a year ago and I'm honestly hooked. It's really moisturizing and perfect for dry skin. I used this after I first started Retin-A and it helped a lot with irritation + redness, and left my flaky skin looking smooth and moisturized. It's great for before/after makeup or just when you need a natural glow. I still use this every morning and night. It does have a rosy smell, which doesn't bother me, but I know people who hate it. The smell goes away after a couple minutes.

This stuff is so amazing.I just bought it a couple days ago and can't stop using it.Evert time i spray it on my face it always feels fresh,clean and hydrated.Will never stop buying this product.

on 1/6/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I use this cooling spray to set my makeup every day. My face is dry and sensitive and this MB product is soothing and affordable, the spray comes out as a light mist that's not too wet and I can spray it on throughout the day as a refresher and it doesn't disturb my makeup. And it smells great, light and pleasant, and the smell doesn't linger. Good stuff.

on 10/7/2016 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love it for many reasons, it smells amazing, it helps refresh my face when i feel dry and it sets the makeup.

on 8/11/2016 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if this spray does the job for setting your make up. But i like the scent and I use this as my toner or if i just feel my face is dirty. I love this product and i did not break out. So i'm happy with this. ---

I just reviewed this few days ago and yesterday i went to a derma to have a facial cleaning. She said that i have a clean face and dont have too much blackheads (which is i have super dry and soo many blackheads on my nose) and face skin is tight. I was really surprised that my skin improved bec of this spray. This is the only new product i used in my routine so i assume this spray is really great! I'm loving this more! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Tip* i transfered some of mynsoray to a small atomizer and bring it everywhere with me. It can fit in my pocket too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Popular Face Skincare Products