Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I’ve only used this product a few times. I bought it as it stated I could use it as a light hair mist and moisturising spray. After a day of using it I broke out in spots when I VERY rarely get spots.
Also, I was very surprised by the smell of this spray, it’s very strong and not nice at all. In all honesty I’m surprised there are any good reviews.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is HEAVEN! Every time I try a new facial spray I always come back to this one. I love to spray it on my face and neck and it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. I find that once in the morning is enough and I don't really need to spray it again throughout the day. But if you would like an afternoon pick me up for your skin, then give this a go. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and well hydrated. I even love this for sensitive skin or skin that is irritated. When I have had a day where my skin is irritated or sensitive this has always helped to soothe and calm my skin. Best facial spray hands down.

on 10/17/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product would have been great minus the Hexylene Glycol!
Used this product multiple times over a period of time and every time I did it would break me out!
If you have sensitive, acne prone skin like me, do a patch test or just buy rose water which is much cheaper and works a treat on sensitive skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this facial spray after seeing it in that meme where the girl's bf asked him "who tf is Mario Badescu", and after experiencing how good it smells (like burying your face in a giant bouquet of roses). It is so refreshing, especially halfway through a hot day. The spray nozzle nicely distributes the product in a fine mist.

Please take care to know as a skincare product, it is not good!!! There is fragrance in it, something I try to avoid obsessively. I don't apply this on my bare skin often; I usually use it to set my makeup. It's good fun and all, but I would never rely on this to moisturize my skin.

I have been using this product way before the hype kicked in. I have to say I consider this one of my holy grail products. I do not use this to set my make up. I use this as part as my skin care routine and my face has cleared up so much that people have noticed. I usually wash my face, spray this on my face then mix it with my moisturizer and apply on my face. I will never stop buying this because it has cleared my face up wonderfully.

on 1/29/2018 6:22:00 PM

This is my go to setting spray when I'm not wearing a ton of makeup. It's light and refreshing and it works.

I also use it on my freshly washed face before moisturizer, and use it in my hair to tame fly aways. It's truly a multipurpose product and I always keep a spare bottle.

on 12/4/2017 4:51:00 PM

This product is ok, and that's all. I wouldn't repurchase it, and I didn't make it till the end of the bottle because the vaporizer annoyingly sprays globs of product onto my face, which I had to pat dry when I sprayed it over makeup.

on 11/23/2017 12:22:00 AM

I love this spray. I even keep a bottle in the office. I use it after I finish cleaning my face and dont need to use moisturizer. I spray it on my face when I have finished my makeup and it makes my makeup look great. It is not expensive and it does a wonderful job. Light scent. This is a must have for me.

Holy moly. Where has this been my whole life? Tried so many products for my combination/spot acne-prone skin. Bought this on a whim from Nordstrom beauty exclusive kit - 2 full size and 2 travel size bottles of this spray + drying lotion. Within just 1 day of using this, my skin felt and looked so different. Dramatically. Been using it for a little over a week now, and I feel like it's totally transformed! More so from the spray than the drying lotion (use that sparingly when I get my spot acne). My skin now feels properly moisturized and truly balanced. Not greasy, not dehydrated, and no acne... fingers crossed. I used to use Thayer's, but this one takes the cake. I know the ingredients listed sound a bit more artificial than Thayer's, but it outperforms it by far. I spray it on after I wash my face, or after I take off makeup with wipe when I'm about to work out at the gym. Gives you this natural smooth glow. I'm hooked!

on 6/6/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm falling so in love with MB's products. This spray is no exception. I use this for almost any reason - but particularly when I am out in the sun or at the beach. It's incredibly refreshing and cooling and of course, the scent is heavenly. It dries quickly without leaving my skin feeling tacky or wet and it doesn't cause any breakouts, which is a huge win for me. It also doesn't break up my sunscreen, so really, what's not to love?!

It's NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It's not advertised as such so I don't get why people are reviewing it based on a false expectation. The product works well, isn't crazy expensive, and it travels well. I will definitely make this a staple.

Popular Face Skincare Products