Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product doesn't do much or anything in terms of skincare.Other than the fact that it smells good.Rather make diy rose water instead.

on 3/4/2017 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product is AMAZING! I have normal-to-dry skin which is pretty sensitive, and this product doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It feels amazing on my skin and smells great, and the bottle has the best spraying mechanism I've ever used. This is also an INCREDIBLE setting spray for your makeup, it really makes all of the powders sink into your skin and not look cakey, without disturbing your makeup at all. I also find that my makeup looks flawless for a really long time when I use this. Not sure what people are talking about with the "stickiness", I haven't encountered that at all. It's also super affordable which I love, and I have already repurchased this. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone.

on 3/3/2017 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this spray just as a hydration boost and a relaxing fragrance. I can spray before/after makeup and it doesn't affect it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very disappointed. DO NOT SPRAY OVER YOUR MAKEUP! I did it yesterday and it ruined it completely. Smells nice but leaves face sticky. Would return if I could.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love, love, love. It leaves my skin soft, supple and moisturized. As a plus, it smells like roses. Added holy grail product to my collection.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Smells good. I like using this as my toner in my skincare routine, and also spray it on top of makeup throughout a long day. I also use it to dampen my highlighter and some eyeshadow brushes.

on 1/6/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I use this cooling spray to set my makeup every day. My face is dry and sensitive and this MB product is soothing and affordable, the spray comes out as a light mist that's not too wet and I can spray it on throughout the day as a refresher and it doesn't disturb my makeup. And it smells great, light and pleasant, and the smell doesn't linger. Good stuff.

I've had some facial mists that have been life changing that I can't live without. This is not one of them. It's fine for the price, but it's basically just rose-scented glycerin water. Not an essential part of the routine.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use this as either a setting spray when I've overdone it on the powder and what to get a bit of radiance back or as a refreshing hydrating boost throughout the day. Not the best for setting makeup but it's the best hydrating mist I've used by far (and I've used Clinique, Aesop and Jurlique I'm the past) Love it so much I've gifted it to several girlfriends who find it equally amazing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love to use this after washing my face. It helps to restore moisture while I gat ready and before I use a moisturizer. It's a light mist that feels refreshing on my skin. It's also wonderful to use during the day, over makeup when the weather has dried out my skin and it has a pleasant scent.

Popular Face Skincare Products