Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

This is really not a perfumed spray. Ok, it has a fragrance of a rose, but it is from rose water not an artificial perfumey chemical (it is not like you're spraying actual eua de toilette on your face!).
This spray is very nice. I personally like to use it before applying my morning serums and moisturizers as soon as I get out of the shower. It keeps my combo skin hydrated and helps the application of my skin care. If your skin feels dry during the day, it is nice to spray it on again to refresh it.
Is it an absolute necessity? Probably not, but it is very nice and so inexpensive!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This product lasted a long time and smells really good. It felt hydrating on my face and did not irritate my skin. The only downside is that if I accidentally got some in my mouth or licked my lips afterwards without thinking, it tasted absolutely horrible! Otherwise, great product like everyone else says.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I keep on hearing such outstanding reviews on this spray. I was never into facial sprays because I felt they were just a useless step I didn't need. I really didn't know exactly what this one by MB was all about. I figued it would be just an aromatherapy spray to make you feel good. I really couldn't see any skin benefits from it. The cosmetic cop rated this poor and said the ingredients have no special effect on the skiin. But, for only $7 I wanted to get it anyway. Well, I love it. Yes, it is a spray that just makes you feel good. It is fragrance for the face. The spray comes out very light and evenly. I even spray this when wearing mascara and it doesn't ruin it. I do honestly find that this does set my makeup pretty good. I'm oily and sometimes my matte foundations & blot powders can make me look cakey. But, a little bit of this spray and I look glowy but not greasy.

I recently discovered Mario Badescu products and I am ADDICTED. This facial spray is something I purchased a few weeks ago, and I have been using it twice a day to tone my face after cleansing. It leaves my combination skin beautifully moist, and supple. I have had no bad reaction to this product so far (no breakouts) and I will continue to use forever!!

If you have oily or combination skin and need something to moisturize your skin without breakouts, check this spray out!

*UPDATE* - Started using the Avene Thermal Spring Water as my "after cleansing toner" I still love this one, and once I am done with the Avene I will go back to this. Love them both, and I am happy to go back and forth between the two of them!

on 12/20/2012 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just discovered this product at Ulta and I am in love. This is a great multitasking spray for a great price of $7. Though this is not the ideal make up setting spray for oily skin like mine - I have found other uses for it. I spray my foundation brushes and concealer brushes before I apply - it makes my foundation look natural and dewy. The brushes soak up less foundation so I don't feel like I wasting my foundation. Even though I am extremely oily - bitter cold winds make my face chapped. This is great way to moisturize on the cold winter days without using lotion. I can also use it to refresh my makeup during the day. I have sensitive skin and so far no breakouts or irritation. Also - I love the fact this has a lot less ingredients than some other sprays and there is no alchohol that drys out the skin.

Rather than using this as a toner, I use it as a refreshing spray over my makeup later in the day when I feel like my makeup has dulled or when I feel like it's getting a bit too greasy and settled on my skin - when the spritz evaporates, it takes off some oil with it and leaves me feeling renewed. It also smells lovely, like an herb garden in spring. I totally recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is a good replacement for mac fix spray but I don't really use a facial spray so I wouldn't repurchase. I had a sample of this so I tried it out. Nothing really special but if you want a cheap alternative, this could be it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product is AHMAZING! I bought this after a friend told me this is her HG makeup setting spray and she has tried them all. I was definitely interested and at only $7 I couldn't pass it up! It has a light floral smell of roses, which I find pleasant but if you don't...it does go away very fast. I use this for a toner after I cleanse my face to remover excess dirt and oil, works wonderfully. In addition, I use it to set my makeup which so far has proven that it works for that as well. A major plus for me is its very hydrating and I have very dry skin so this is perfect to use with moisturizer and really helps the moisturizer sink into your skin. Another major plus for me is it has really helped tone down my redness and decrease the acne on my face. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product but not for awhile cause the bottle lasts FOREVER! Definitely worth a try and your money!

on 8/2/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This facial spray is nothing short of amazing! Where do I begin… I was looking for a good facial spray to help set make up and moisturize a bit. All the other facial sprays seem to be made up of just water. I can make that at home without spending $10. I am so happy I stumbled across this on MUA. Ordered it from amazon about two weeks ago and have to say, I’ve been extremely happy with the outcome. Its inexpensive, sets makeup beautifully, smells fantastic, moisturizes (just a bit) and gives a nice refreshing boost to my overall complexion. AND IT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT! I have such a hard time finding products that my oily, acne prone skin will adjust to.
I bought a travel size spray bottle, filled it up with this spray and carry it around in my purse with me. When my makeup is starting to look bad or I just need a little pick me up.. Out comes Mario Badescu Facial Spray and bam problem solved! Love this spray <3

on 7/9/2012 3:44:00 PM

I fell in love with this facial spray.... & for that price, I plan on getting more. I love the scent. Very refreshing. I also carry this in my purse for those hot dry days outside & when I get out of the shower, I spray this all over, including my hair. I think it makes my hair smell fresh, even though I know it's a facial spray. Love, love, love this :)

Popular Face Skincare Products