Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the many MB products I've purchased. I haven't been impressed by many of his products, but this is the most popular product of his so I wanted to give it a try before I decide to just stop buying his products for good. The bottle is beautiful. The color scheme is beautiful - pink, greens, and white. The scent isn't amazing. I thought the cucumber spray smelled much better. It feels amazing on the skin, especially on a hot day. It did not break me out, which is impressive. But it did nothing positive for my skin. My skin feels and looks the same. Knowing what I know now about MB products containing steroids, I definitely won't repurchase. MB is canceled.

on 12/15/2018 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I’d say this product is good. It’s not the best thing ever but it’s not as bad as some of the facial sprays out there.

I initially bought it to use as a toner but I find myself using it as a last step of my makeup routine (though during the dead heat of the summer, I kept it in my fridge and sprayed it before leaving the house!). I don’t think it extends the wear-time or anything, but it does give my skin a glow and takes away that powdery look and meshes everything together.

It has a moderate rose scent which I don’t mind but there will definitely be folks who’ll straight up hate it because rose isn’t everyone’s jam. Another good thing is that you get a ton of product for roughly 10 CAD $. I paid the same price for Hard Candy Sheer Envy Spray which gave me the same results but was used up in a couple of months.

If I had to repurchase, however, I think I may go for one of the similar sprays in MB’s line but with a different scent. While I don’t hate the rose scent, it’s not always what I want to be smelling at 7 AM either. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is HEAVEN! Every time I try a new facial spray I always come back to this one. I love to spray it on my face and neck and it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. I find that once in the morning is enough and I don't really need to spray it again throughout the day. But if you would like an afternoon pick me up for your skin, then give this a go. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and well hydrated. I even love this for sensitive skin or skin that is irritated. When I have had a day where my skin is irritated or sensitive this has always helped to soothe and calm my skin. Best facial spray hands down.

on 5/20/2018 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

As a hydrator alone this doesn't work that well but when added to cream or lotion it's amazing! Any of the creams or lotions that I add this to is helped by this toner and they end up working better and sink deeper into my skin than when used alone. The thyme in the toner helps keep my sensitive skin even toned and calms redness from any hormonal acne I may have. The price for the amount you get is a great deal. This has become a staple in my skincare regimen. HG item.

on 5/5/2018 4:51:00 PM

My go to makeup setting routine used to be UD All Nighter to lock things down, then Mac Fix+ to even everything out. I feel like a couple sprays of this accomplishes the same dealio, which is awesome because I can save UD for special occasions because as we all know, that shit ain't cheap. I can't go too ham with this because like with too much Fix+, it will start to look a bit oily, and my t-zone gets oily anyway. It's very decently priced, and I also incorporate this and the other Mario Badescu sprays in my skincare routine before or after moisturizers.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I'm not convinced that this product is anything more than colored, fragranced water, but hey, it makes my makeup look nice and dewy, and that's all I really expect out of it. It's also nice to use at the end of your skincare routine or as a midday refresher. But honestly, it doesn't do much more than that. I think MAC Fix+ is the superior product overall, but that gets pricey with everyday use, so I keep the Mario Badescu one for when I want to douse my face. Another thing: the spray sucks. It spits out larger droplets all over the place. Fix+ has the best spray nozzle ever.

Also, is it just me or does the Cucumber scent smell really sour and funky? The new Lavender scent is alright, but personally the Rosewater one remains a favorite.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a month now, and it's not the greatest product ever, but it's good. I recently stopped using it because there was some controversy surrounding them not listing dangerous ingredients in their products. So for now, I've stopped using this product. The spray itself is good, but it's not anything life-changing. It's not the cheapest product, as the large size is $12. I don't know if anyone would really want to pay $12 for something as simple as this, but each one to their own. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again cause I can live without it and my skin would be just fine.

on 2/14/2018 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm not really sure what this product is supposed to do, but it definitely doesn't leave my skin feeling hydrated, quite the opposite; my skin started flaking off. I also started getting tiny little zits on my t-zone, so probably best I discontinue using it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I don't understand the reviewers who state this didn't work for them as a makeup setting spray. It's not a makeup setting spray. It is more like a spray on toner in a skincare routine. I have loved and used this spray for years, and it is still a workhorse in my skincare regimen. And this spray is much more affordable over most brands that offer a spray type skincare item. I buy multiples every time Ulta runs a sale on MB products. My daughter just recently purchased the newer Lavender one and loves it. For me its a very pleasant step in a rather boring but necessary personal step in taking care of ones self. I also in the last couple of months tried one from Amazon by Heritage that was mentioned by one youtuber that she uses. While its affordable, I still prefer the MB one. Please just give this one a try.

on 1/29/2018 6:22:00 PM

This is my go to setting spray when I'm not wearing a ton of makeup. It's light and refreshing and it works.

I also use it on my freshly washed face before moisturizer, and use it in my hair to tame fly aways. It's truly a multipurpose product and I always keep a spare bottle.

Popular Face Skincare Products