Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by hair type : Other
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

I love this product. It smells wonderful, it does a good job at setting make up and it is moisturizing. Package is pretty good as it sprays very evenly.
It is not like I need this spray and use it all the time, but it is nice.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A friend recommended this to me, and I absolutely love it. It does such a great job of setting my make up and it feels very refreshing. At some places, this is cheaper than the water spray. Depending on where you get it. It's definitely worth a try. I haven't tried any other facial sprays/ make up setters so I don't have anything to compare it to. So I can honestly say this is the best I've tried. :)

on 11/1/2010 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I have been using this for a week and I really like it. It is a fine mist and really sets my makeup (takes away the cakiness in my foundation), and moisturizes my skin at the same time. I got a $10 gift certificate from Mario Badescu, so I only paid $6 for the shipping. I highly recommend this product. Will I buy this again? Sure thing.

This makes me feel spoiled. The rose scent is very refreshing, and I use it morning and night. Everyone I have used it on loves it too.

on 10/9/2007 7:08:00 AM

not bad. I use it as my substitute of H2O+ OASIS MIST, which is the HG mist of mine:) Inexpensive, hydrating, nice feel. Better than thermal mists like Vichy or Avene. And i am trusted in Mario Badescu, an inexpensive but fully "functional" brand!

Popular Face Skincare Products