Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this facial spray after seeing it in that meme where the girl's bf asked him "who tf is Mario Badescu", and after experiencing how good it smells (like burying your face in a giant bouquet of roses). It is so refreshing, especially halfway through a hot day. The spray nozzle nicely distributes the product in a fine mist.

Please take care to know as a skincare product, it is not good!!! There is fragrance in it, something I try to avoid obsessively. I don't apply this on my bare skin often; I usually use it to set my makeup. It's good fun and all, but I would never rely on this to moisturize my skin.

on 3/15/2018 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It feels sticky and uncomfortable on the skin. Plus, it broke me out. I don’t understand the hype.

on 2/26/2018 7:29:00 AM

I bought this because of how everyone was raging about how good it is and also, I needed a toner. I used this as a toner and initially I thought it was working wonders on my skin but that, in fact was just excitement from using something that basically everyone said was good. But a few months after using this, I realised that it did absolutely nothing to my skin. Not even hydrate it the tiniest bit. So I changed to pure rose water instead and it’s 100000x better than this. And, it’s also way cheaper. I really wanted to love this butttt im afraid there’s really nothing special about it. I also tried spraying it on my hair and all it did was dry my hair out. I guess i’ll just give it to someone else.

I've been using this for a while, I bought it mostly for all the hyper around Mario's products, and because I found my face needed a bit of a refresher mid way through my long work days. To be honest, it does not live up the the hype imo.

While it feels very nice after first spritzing your face with it, within about 10 minutes or so I find my face dying for moisture, it feels so dry (this is when spritzing it onto my face mid-day with makeup one/SPF, etc).

When I used this after cleansing my face before applying the rest of my skincare, it's better, but I still find my face feels tight and dry after a few hours or so.

After reading the ingredients on this, I realized it's probably due to the fact that this contains alcohol. I just have to accept that any product containing alcohol is no good for my face. So I've taken to using the remaining product on my body before my moisturizers.

I won't be repurchasing this, in fact I may just go back to DIY-ing my own again.

Got a free sample of a bunch of Mario Badescu products, which included this aloe spray.

This was definitely the best gift out of the kit in terms of sizing - everything else was sample size and lasted about 3 uses (teeny tiny creams in contains no bigger than a quarter). Over a year has passed and I still have this.

It's okay, nothing special. It stays cool no matter what even when my apartment is sweltering. Feels refreshing and everything but it's very superficial and just helps me cool down but doesn't make my skin amazing or anything. It's nice to keep around in the summer during a heat wave when it's so hard to fight the heat, but honestly it's nothing life changing. I'm happy to have it as a free sample but I can't believe people would pay for this. Is it really that high in aloe and rosewater, because it feels really diluted? I could probably purchase rosewater and aloe vera and mix it in a spray bottle for a lot cheaper.

Summary: buy your own spray bottle and add aloe yourself to avoid wasting money on this hyped up gimmick.

I use this after shower / bath and before and after make up and it is just amazing. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and I love the smell as well!

on 1/6/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

loveee this. I use this at night after my toner but before my facial oil to lock in moisture (great for dry cold winters) & as a makeup finisher. great value! great price, I like the light rose scent too. no complaints.

on 12/28/2016 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Mario did a great job with this, firstly this is great value... here in the U.K. it costs around £11 for 236ml whereas getting MAC's Fix+ or Charged Water will set you back about £17 for half the size (totally side eyeing MAC right now lol). It's a fantastic refresher spray and has great nourishing ingredients free of parabens. It also does a great job as a finishing spray after applying makeup, it's a good all rounder at a decent price!

on 8/11/2016 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if this spray does the job for setting your make up. But i like the scent and I use this as my toner or if i just feel my face is dirty. I love this product and i did not break out. So i'm happy with this. ---

I just reviewed this few days ago and yesterday i went to a derma to have a facial cleaning. She said that i have a clean face and dont have too much blackheads (which is i have super dry and soo many blackheads on my nose) and face skin is tight. I was really surprised that my skin improved bec of this spray. This is the only new product i used in my routine so i assume this spray is really great! I'm loving this more! 😃 Tip* i transfered some of mynsoray to a small atomizer and bring it everywhere with me. It can fit in my pocket too 😉

I am IN LOVE with this product! I first heard about the moisturizing spray from Carli Bybel (one of the best and definitely most gorgeous YouTubers there is- look her up!) who used the spray to set her makeup. I ordered the spray for the similar purpose of setting my makeup but was pleasantly surprised to see how much it actually helped my skin. After every use, my skin looks awesome! I spray it on after I apply my makeup and it makes my skin look and feel hydrated and radiant. It adds a glow and healthy look to my face that I wouldn't have otherwise. I bring it with me in my purse and spray it a few times throughout the day when I need an extra hydration boost. Not only does it make my skin look amazing, it smells great! Extremely lightweight and affordable. Definitely keeping this a part of my daily skin care and makeup routine forever!

Popular Face Skincare Products