Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 12/20/2012 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just discovered this product at Ulta and I am in love. This is a great multitasking spray for a great price of $7. Though this is not the ideal make up setting spray for oily skin like mine - I have found other uses for it. I spray my foundation brushes and concealer brushes before I apply - it makes my foundation look natural and dewy. The brushes soak up less foundation so I don't feel like I wasting my foundation. Even though I am extremely oily - bitter cold winds make my face chapped. This is great way to moisturize on the cold winter days without using lotion. I can also use it to refresh my makeup during the day. I have sensitive skin and so far no breakouts or irritation. Also - I love the fact this has a lot less ingredients than some other sprays and there is no alchohol that drys out the skin.

on 11/28/2012 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this spray, it doesn't break me out and is refreshing!! Now I feel like I can't live without it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this toner. I have found when I spritz it further away from my face the fine most reduces oil, whereas when I spritz it closer and allow my skin to get more wet it moisturizes very well. I like that I can get two uses out of it in that way. Sets makeup well and rehydrates on dry days. However, I have better experience with other toners for evening skin tone. I mostly use this over makeup and not after cleanser in the am/pm. I use Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist as my post-cleansing toner as I find it works better for that purpose. All that to say I really like this and much prefer it over Avene Eau Thermale and Dr. Perricone Super Watercress toner which are both too drying/unimpressive.

on 10/7/2012 1:14:00 PM

i mainly use this as a makeup "setting" spray and refresher spray on days when i use foundation / powder. i find that it does an excellent job of removing the powdery look that can result from powder [foundation] and blush to help my face look more natural. i have also used this as a toner in a pinch, but don't like it as much for that purpose, although it does help me condense products when i travel. i love the smell of roses, which doesn't linger or irritate my sensitive eyes. i found this at ulta for about $7, making it an affordable great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is a good replacement for mac fix spray but I don't really use a facial spray so I wouldn't repurchase. I had a sample of this so I tried it out. Nothing really special but if you want a cheap alternative, this could be it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although I do not consider this an "essential" in my skincare routine, it is a great skincare treat for those that need an extra pick-me-up or layer of moisture, or for those looking for an inexpensive setting spray for their makeup.

I live out in the desert and the air is dry all year round, so I figured this might be a handy product to have around, especially now that it's summertime. It is a pinkish rose-scented liquid that comes in a mist spray bottle. Packaging is very nice. I've had no issues with the nozzle clogging or spraying in weird ways. It delivers a very fine mist.

The only thing I was really concerned about before trying this was the rose smell. And coming from someone who isn't particularly fond of floral scents, this spray doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I kind of like the smell. It's light, and it's doesn't linger for too long.

I have oily skin, but it still does feel dehydrated in this climate, and this is perfect because it adds a light layer of moisture without making me feel greasy. And I'm acne prone too, and it doesn't irritate my skin or break it out. Very gentle. However, if you have very dry skin, this definitely isn't going to be enough by itself.

I wish these came in travel sizes because this would be perfect as a carry-on moisturizer on an airplane (but not big deal... just buy a small atomizer spray bottle). Instead of having to carry around a cream you have to rub on, you can just reapply this quickly whenever needed (and over makeup too).

As I said before, not a skincare must-have, but still a very nice product. Highly recommended.

on 3/23/2012 11:30:00 AM

I love this spray. I use this in so many ways. My skin is flakey and dry, so I use this to set my makeup and tone down any flakes from any kind of powder. I use it before applying any type of serum or face oil to help the product "sink" in better and smooth on easier. I use this to just freshen up my dry skin if I am in indoor heat or air. And, I have also used this on my hair if I am around smoke or just haven't washed that morning. It smells so good to me and I will continue to buy it.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Bladderwrack Extract,Herbal Extract, Rose Extract,Gardenia Extract,Propylene Glycol

on 12/7/2011 12:48:00 AM

so surprised by what a facial spray can do! really helps to keep the redness in my face down, and absorbs well and quickly into my skin. im not exactly using it as a toner but more for everything. i spritz this after i tone my face and before i moisturize and to set my make up after. and the nozzle of the spray really gets to the whole surface area of the face. plus its made of plastic, so its makes it really light to carry around. plus love the rose scent!

on 10/29/2011 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a flight attendant, I need something to hydrate my skin without ruining my makeup on a long flight. I felt this product was amazing...at first. After a month, I noticed a fishy smell after spraying it. I don't know what caused this, but others noticed it when I sprayed them. I am currently trying to find more moisturizing sprays out there without the weird smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOOOVE this product! It caught my eye when I was browsing the MB line at Ulta. It smells wonderful (just like roses) and sprays on easily like a light mist. I use it as a toner, before applying moisturizer, to set my make up, or to give my face a burst of hydration during dry days. In the summer I keep the bottle in my fridge to give it an extra kick. With continued use it has improved my rosacea and completely eliminated the dry spots on my cheeks. With this product I find you can never over-indulge. It also NEVER clogs my pores! This product is now a a permanent step in my make up routine ;) When worn over my M.A.C Studio Fix Powder it gives my skin a dewy/glowing look without appearing oily.
I WILL be repurchasing this product.
Side Note:(The small 7oz bottle lasted me a little over 4 months with usage of 2-3 times a day).

Update:Bought my second bottle on November 4 and now mix it with tea tree oil.

Popular Face Skincare Products