Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 3/31/2014 1:32:00 AM

I fell in love with this at first spray.

My skin is dry and acne prone. I tend to shy away from toners, however this acts as the perfect insurance agent for my moisturizer. The soothing effects of the rose water calm my skin and helps my moisturizer penetrate deeper for better hydration.

I also use this to finish my makeup. If I find I look to powdery or makeup-y I spritz my face to "melt" the makeup into my skin. It also helps restore a more natural glow to the face.

on 3/3/2014 4:13:00 PM

This product is very refreshing when used on my face. I use it mainly as a setting spray for my makeup and on days when I don't wear makeup, I use it to refresh my face. It is not a huge part of my daily regimen but for the price, I believe it is a good product. Be sure not to use too much underneath or on top of makeup or it could affect the appearance and make your makeup clumpy or separate. NOTE: The main reason I started using this product is because a famous, well-known and reliable makeup artist (Jacklyn Hill) mentioned it her blog and said she used it as a setting spray or a spray for throughout the day like I do.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this toner! It's one of my cant live without products. I use this as a toner or refresher spray even over makeup for a soft dewy glow. This toner always calms down my skin if its pink and irritated. My favorite!

on 2/20/2014 6:27:00 AM

A bottle of goodness for setting makeup and smoothing/ naturalising the finish of any foundation or powder.
The scent is quite flowery and may be refreshing for some. Personally I find it a bit overpowering for the nose and stinging for my eyes.
Recommended for those with insensitive eyes and noses.

This is really not a perfumed spray. Ok, it has a fragrance of a rose, but it is from rose water not an artificial perfumey chemical (it is not like you're spraying actual eua de toilette on your face!).
This spray is very nice. I personally like to use it before applying my morning serums and moisturizers as soon as I get out of the shower. It keeps my combo skin hydrated and helps the application of my skin care. If your skin feels dry during the day, it is nice to spray it on again to refresh it.
Is it an absolute necessity? Probably not, but it is very nice and so inexpensive!

on 1/15/2014 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think I finally found my setting spray. This was a recommendation from Youtube for something affordable and that worked for setting and making the powder look like skin. It works! It's only $7. It's all natural and has rosemary, etc in it and it smells like herbs.

It gets rid of that powder look which I HATE HATE HATE. I can't seem to find anything affordable that does it. I tried NYX Dewy Spray and it didn't do much. I was going to try MAC's but decided to go with this for now. I think I will be sticking with it now.

The setting part is true as well. I think it probably doesn't set as well as highend, but I haven't tried UD yet or Skindanavia. For $7 I really am happy with this and love the ingredients. My face is pretty sensitive and this calms it quickly. I have rosacea and dry skin. This hydrates it and seems to calm the red down after 20 minutes of sitting. I used this the other day with my full makeup going to a big appointment in Boston and I was in no need of touchups for the entire day and it was on for over 16 hours. I would say it worked.

Mario Badescu is a freaking genius. I hv combination skin and no matter what makeup I use, I find it extremely hard to have it look fresh 3-4 hours after I've stepped out of my house. But after I got this spray, which I use to set my makeup, I usually just blot and respray after ~6 hours and I look like I just stepped out of the house. It's extremely refreshing and I cannot tell you how good it smells. I got it for SGD15~ for a small bottle but I've been using it for a month and the bottle still looks almost full. HG.

In LOVE with this! I can't believe it's so inexpensive! I have dry acne prone skin and was looking for a rose water mist/toner to help moisturizer my skin and not break me out. I wash my makeup off with a facial cleanser that dries my skin out a little so afterwards I spray w the facial mist and its perfectly moisturized without feeling greasy or rubbing thick moisturizer on when it's hot and humid out. This product is definitely a score! $7 or so at ULTA! I'm going to buy one for makeup kit as well to replace my fix + This spray makes me want to try all of Mario's products!!!

on 3/19/2013 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first purchased this I was actually planning to use it as a refresher for the upcoming warm weather. To my surprise, it has done more to my skin than I ever dreamed. I had some hormonal inflammation around my hairline and chin and this really helped to soothe the redness. I don't know if it's the herbs or rose essence; but, whatever it is, it's amazeballs. I use this morning and night before moisturizer; it helps my treatment products (zit meds) to absorb quicker and efficiently, and I like the fresh floral smell. Though I do like this product, I would like to try the Caudalie grape water mist before I make my final judgements on facial mists since I'm a huge Caudalie fan.

It's a good thing this is so cheap, I find myself spraying it all the time! I purchased this as a part of a 2013 decision to spend less time on makeup and more time on skincare. I find myself spraying this all the time. After cleansing, I feel like it helps my moisturizer sink in better. After makeup, it helps ease any heavily powdered areas and makes my makeup look more natural. Because it's only $7, I never worry about using too much like I do on many skincare products. The smell is light and goes away quickly. I need to purchase some to keep in my desk at work, as I'd like to be able to freshen up through the day. Great buy, great price!

Popular Face Skincare Products