Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 6/4/2015 4:55:00 PM

So i was standing in line at Ulta waiting to pay and this little guy (the last one) was just staring me in the face. And i just was thinking i wanted a face mist for the summer.

I really love this stuff, i find myself using it all the time.

In the morning's when i'm fresh out the shower with a freshly washed face, i use this instead of my regular toner (which i use at night)

I apply my make up around 5:30AM, and dont get to work until 8:30ish. before i actually start working i go the women's restroom and "refresh" myself, a few mists of this on my face and my makeup looks totally fresh, you wouldn't even guessed i walked a mile in the nasty chicago humidity.

On days when i'm just being lazy at home and don't have anything on my face i'll mist this over it just to give it a boost of hydration.

I wouldn't say this sets your makeup but it def takes the powdery look away.

If you are using a dewy foundation this can help revive the dewy-ness.

It smells amazing.

Def repurchasing, i think this is a new HG item for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is somewhere between a luxury item and a must-have product for me. I say that because I absolutely adore it (I have purchased it over and over again and I always have at least one on hand) yet I realize it's nonessential, technically speaking. But at $7, it's fortunately a little luxury I can afford to indulge in!

I use this spray multiple times a day - to wake me up in the morning, calm my senses before bed, tone after cleansing, set my makeup, freshen up on a hot day and whenever I just want to refresh my skin for any reason. I like how it instantly hydrates my skin, and the fragrance is heaven. Honestly, the fragrance is what brings me back to this spray over other similar products...it genuinely smells like a fresh bouquet - not fake or cloying or perfume-y, but like a breeze blowing past a flower garden. I bought the rosewater spray by Boots to compare, but the Boots version has alcohol, so it not only didn't smell quite as nice, but was also less hydrating. Also, I have fairly sensitive skin (occasionally to the point of getting dermatitis or even hives from some things) and this product hasn't been a problem for me.

If you're considering this spray, I say go for it. As beauty items go, it's fairly affordable, and certainly worth trying.

on 3/6/2015 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I use it non-stop. I put it on before and after make up application, throughout the day, in the morning after I cleanse my face, at night after I'v applied moisturizer, A. MAZE. ZING. It smells wonderful and feels great.

on 12/29/2014 10:07:00 PM

Just enough hydration after applying a full face of makeup to get a nice, dewy finish. Smells wonderful!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I personally have loved MB products. A few have saved my skin when it was a mess. This product in particular I love! Works great to just refresh my face. After washing it. A quick "pick me up" here and there on days I don't wear makeup. And I found it great to wear under and as a setting spray. I have horribly sensitive skin allergies, and can say I haven't had any bad reactions with this or any MB products. However, to those questioning the MB company in general and their ingredients, I to was kinda disappointed, I will say why. I had purchased some items from MB online directly about a year ago, one of those products(in which I will write a separate review for.) apparently MB had some sort of order/ lawsuits filed against them, in which I was personally contacted, because of their failure to list their true, (hidden) ingredients in some of their products. One, that I had purchased contained steroids. Anyway- just thought I'd through that out there. Now, from my understanding, MB is taking the high road and suppose to be "more honest" and list their ingredients on their products. Either way, I was disappointed, but still love their products, including this facial toner/ spray.

on 11/5/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked this until I found out it contained Propylene Glycol. Why can't they use a different ingredient, I thought Mario Badescu was pretty natural.

Very surprised. Threw this stuff away - something I really hate doing :(

on 8/3/2014 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love MB products. I decided to try this spray to replace my Mac Fix + since it's much cheaper. 30 minutes after I sprayed it, my face became so itchy. An hour later I couldn't take it and had to wash all my makeup off. A Benedryl later, it's safe to say I'm probably allergic to Rosewater which isn't an uncommon allergy apparently. Such a shame. It smelled amazing. I would recommend to test this out on your wrist or somewhere if you have sensitive skin before going crazy. I probably should have since I have other skin allergies to skin care products. Lesson learned.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this spray. Note that I have oily, acne prone skin.

I use this to set my makeup, and I really love it for that, it takes away the "powdered up" look and just makes my makeup look so natural and beautiful.

It does not make me oily at all - and I have been in the Georgia heat and humidity for a few weeks.

It's very refreshing and has really nice simple ingredients, and a rosy scent of course, but not obnoxious at all.

It's a very nice, fine mist.
4 oz. (118 mL) for $7, which is a good price IMO!

I would recommend you give this a try!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I bought this product due to it's great reviews here on MUA.
Sadly, it didn't live up to my expectations.

My skin is combinated/dry, so a hydrating facial pray sounded perfect. Also my skin is really sensitive, and this product is sort of "natural". Well, it just didn't do ANYTHING good for my skin. First of all, it made my face sticky. It was like it didn't sink in but just sat there, like a sticky layer. I'm pretty sure it also made my skin break out.
And lastly I can't stand the smell. It's such a strong smell of roses, reminds me of bathroom cleaner or something. Not pleasent, in my opinion.

Wouldn't buy again (couldn't even use it up) and won't recommend.

I love this facial spray!! It is the first facial spray I have tried so I have nothing to compare it to but I don't feel like I need to try anything else! It smells amazing!!! If you don't like the smell of roses you won't like this because it smells like fresh roses! It's hydrating and can be used anytime for a little extra boost. I love using this after applying my makeup for a more dewey, less powdery look. The price is amazing compared to the price of other facial sprays. I will always have a bottle of this! It's wonderful!

Popular Face Skincare Products