Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Gently refreshes and hydrates skin. Can use as a primer, spray on makeup brushes, or use as a setting spray. I keep this in my purse and splash on throughout the day when my skin needs a quick rejuvenation.

Amazing! Especially for its price- retails at $10 here in Australia. I use it to blend out cream foundations & concealers, to fix powdery & cakey makeup, and to set my makeup as well! Gives a nice healthy glow! So much love for this product & wish I had used it sooner!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite use of this product is randomly spraying my boyfriend in the face. My second favorite use is much more economical and, well, useful. A few minutes after my retinol application, I close my eyes and lightly mist myself with this heavenly concoction. Feels great.

I'm enjoying this facial spray. It doesn't make your makeup last longer but if your wearing powders it makes everything melt together so it doesn't look like your wearing powder. I love the rose smell. I also love that it's alcohol and paraben free.

on 12/8/2015 9:15:00 PM

Because the liquid is SO sticky, I don't really like this product. The stickiness doesn't make it feel refreshing at all. It also has quite a strong rosewater scent, which I'm not so into, even though it disappears very quickly. I find Avene's thermal spring water a LOT better.

It's a so so product. Don't understand all the hype around it. It's decent but not something I'd want to buy again.

on 11/4/2015 3:56:00 AM

I absolutely love this! It's $9 in Australia which is far cheaper than the Rose Water I used to buy. I use twice a day after washing my face just prior to my serums & moisturisers & my face has not had any breakouts & feels more supple, plus I have to use less serum as it spreads easier on the damp skin :)

on 10/31/2015 8:07:00 AM

i love this product, LOVE IT. it's cheap, does a good job making my skin supple after i wash it and it smells very soothing. would definitely purchase again

It's so sticky. I can feel it sitting on my face every time I use it. I eventually just gave it to my sister because she likes it. Wouldn't recommend it. I want a spray to give me a dewy look- and not sit on the skin and make it feel sticky.

on 6/23/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great facial spray for refreshing your skin throughout the day. I use this whenever my skin feels icky instead of resorting to overcleansing my face (which is quite harmful). The ingredients in this doesn't raise any flags and the price for such a healthy and convenient product is just unbeatable. I didn't initially like the smell but I've gotten quite accustomed to it and now I like how clean and fresh it really smells.

Definitely do not use this as a toner. I use this before moisturizing my face so I can lock moisture in and I also use it whenever my face feels quenched. Definitely a luxury item but I still love it!

Popular Face Skincare Products