Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 7/21/2017 9:20:00 AM

I'm about 3/4 into my first bottle of this product. It usually spray it on my face in the morning inbetween the serum and the cream, and after makeup application, to reduce the powdery look.

Skin feels nice immediately after application, but I don't see any difference in the long run.
I'm not too crazy about the scent, but it's alright and it doesn't linger for long.

I feel like I have just washed my face even though I have makeup on. Sometimes, I get small bumps from covering my skin with makeup. And these bumps disappear after spraying. Makeup also looks more freshly applied. I've tried spraying it on my hair and it made my hair sticky. Gonna reserve it for my face only.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GREAT for keeping my oily skin under control, with or without makeup!!!

I bought this product on a whim, after seeing it all over social media I figured i'd see what the hype was about. I found it at my local Ulta store for $7 which really surprised me since it is so popular amoung celebrities and what not. I tried it as soon as i got out of the store. I lightly spritzed my face (over makeup) about 2-3 times, and it dried pretty quickly without leaving anysort of sticky feeling or messing up my makeup. Normally my makeup basically melts off my face because i have such oily skin, but throughout the day i noticed my skin wasnt nearly as oily as it usually is! The next morning i used it on my bare face after my regular skincare routine, since it is techinally a toner. I went makeup free that day and even though it was 100 degrees out and i was outside alot, the oil still stayed under control!
**Side note: I used this spray on top of a long-wear foundation that had a dry/tacky finish to it, but after using the facial spray on top of it, the foundation looked and felt much more soft, hydrated, and smooth!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I'm really disappointed ...
Like other reviewers have noted, the spray bottle on this product is awful and it concentrates the product on one area of your face and makes it super heavy and wet. I prefer my rose water spray from the health foods store, it's cheaper and has a better sprayer. I will try this product with a different nozzle and see if it makes a difference. I'm very underwhelmed and don't think it's worth the price point as it leaves my skin a little bit sticky feeling.

WHY?! Why did this stuff have to break me out?? I absolutely loved everything about this product until I noticed what it did to my skin. I didn't think something so simple could even break someone out. Why does there have to be fragrance? I'd buy it if it was just pure rose water. Nothing is pure in this industry anymore. NOTHING.

on 4/2/2017 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've repurchased this spray a number of times, but I don't think I'll run out to buy it again. After not using it for a few weeks I sprayed it on my face and found the scent way too overpowering. I used it up but still could barely tolerate the scent. I never found the rose scent to be an issue before, so I'm not sure what put me off. Other than that it's a nice refreshing mist, settles makeup nicely, but at the same time I can live without it..

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use it as a setting spray or whenever my skin needs a shot of moisture. Love the smell of roses. Made it a permanent part of my facial collection.

on 3/3/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This spray is infused with the beautiful rose fragrance. I find it very relaxing and it feels like a treat when I spray it on. I only use it after my skin is freshly washed. I find it slightly hydrating when my skin feels too tight after washing. I've never used it over make up so I can't review how that would be. It's good but nothing exceptional other than the smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very disappointed. DO NOT SPRAY OVER YOUR MAKEUP! I did it yesterday and it ruined it completely. Smells nice but leaves face sticky. Would return if I could.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Smells good. I like using this as my toner in my skincare routine, and also spray it on top of makeup throughout a long day. I also use it to dampen my highlighter and some eyeshadow brushes.

Popular Face Skincare Products