Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the many MB products I've purchased. I haven't been impressed by many of his products, but this is the most popular product of his so I wanted to give it a try before I decide to just stop buying his products for good. The bottle is beautiful. The color scheme is beautiful - pink, greens, and white. The scent isn't amazing. I thought the cucumber spray smelled much better. It feels amazing on the skin, especially on a hot day. It did not break me out, which is impressive. But it did nothing positive for my skin. My skin feels and looks the same. Knowing what I know now about MB products containing steroids, I definitely won't repurchase. MB is canceled.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I honestly have no idea how you all think this is a bad product. I have extremely oily skin and am extremely prone to spots and this has cleared my skin completely. Packaging is so simple and stunning, the price is great value for what it is. so seriously reconsider your skin routing because for me this is the best thing I've ever bought for my skin. Everyone I've spoken to also believes this, so if you are wondering whether to buy this product, absolutely do it will work for you because it is the most perfect product out there

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

I bought this after hearing nothing but good things & its so cheap for how much product you get! I have normal - dry skin ( more dry in the winter) and rarely get pimples / spots etc. However after using this spray for a few days regularly it has broke me out!!! on my chin & forehead but massive yellow heads!! Doesn’t moisturise my face at all makes it feel drier! i wouldn’t recommend for anyone with similar skin type to me. After reading reviews there is various people who have suffered the same issue. So disappointed i wanted to love this so much !! The smell is something i didn’t think it would smell like but if the product was amazing i could have overcome that. Also just a warning when spraying on top of makeup it is not a fine mist and will leave droplets on your face

on 8/19/2018 1:29:00 PM

I love this! The nicest toner/facial spray I’ve used. I love it right after a shower followed by Embryolisse moisturiser, and it’s very nice right after makeup. I feel more dewy and glowing since I started using this.

The packaging is clean, minimalist and pretty and I like the pale pink colour of the liquid.

Would repurchase.

on 6/13/2018 1:34:00 AM

I am so angry right now...
For the past six months, I have spent tons of money evening out my skin tone.
And this facial spray ruined all of my progress in a matter of days.
I sprayed some on my face before bed and woke up with five huge cystic zits on my cheeks and chin.. And tons of red dots all over my nose!
My face is a bumpy, flaky itchy mess!!!
I have not changed my routine in six months and have not had any zits in as long.
I will never buy this product or anything from this line ever again.

on 5/20/2018 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

As a hydrator alone this doesn't work that well but when added to cream or lotion it's amazing! Any of the creams or lotions that I add this to is helped by this toner and they end up working better and sink deeper into my skin than when used alone. The thyme in the toner helps keep my sensitive skin even toned and calms redness from any hormonal acne I may have. The price for the amount you get is a great deal. This has become a staple in my skincare regimen. HG item.

I wanted this to works on me due to hype. But this spray makes my skin dryer than i usually am. I have combo skin and it makes my oily area dry and my dry area dryer. Too bad that i bought the big size bottle and in my country they not allowed to return/refund.

on 4/14/2018 1:37:00 PM

So I have a lot to say about this product. I started off enjoying it because it made my skin look dewy but it didn't make my skin feel hydrated. I loved the smell and so I was head over heels in love with the product. About 3 days after I started using it I realized I had gotten 4 new pimples, I was breaking out. I began using it on my hair and my body like instructions said it could be used on and it didn't do anything. After I stopped using it I realized that not only did it break me out, It didn't hydrate my face it just made it flaky. I have combination to oily skin so this was very new to me. I would 100% not recommend this product and It is certainly not worth the hype.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After a couple uses, I noticed my skin breaking out. I NEVER get pimples and every since I started using that I have been breaking out and my skin has been dry and SUPER sensitive! My skin constantly hurts from dryness, but when I tried to moisturize it the breakouts stung! (ALSO it DOES NOT set makeup well)
****DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT****

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I'm not convinced that this product is anything more than colored, fragranced water, but hey, it makes my makeup look nice and dewy, and that's all I really expect out of it. It's also nice to use at the end of your skincare routine or as a midday refresher. But honestly, it doesn't do much more than that. I think MAC Fix+ is the superior product overall, but that gets pricey with everyday use, so I keep the Mario Badescu one for when I want to douse my face. Another thing: the spray sucks. It spits out larger droplets all over the place. Fix+ has the best spray nozzle ever.

Also, is it just me or does the Cucumber scent smell really sour and funky? The new Lavender scent is alright, but personally the Rosewater one remains a favorite.

Popular Face Skincare Products